War points wrong calculation

Now, Kabam, do please explain how can our attack bonus be less for same defender kill amount...

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    They died 12 times but some of the deaths went over the node 3 AB..
    Example they died 5 times on a boss...
  • VollmondumVollmondum Member Posts: 37
    Yeah, that's the whole point. Otherwise, why would any defender need over 3 kills, or, why does kill counter even exists if it has no meaning
    Oh, wait, so if I lose that Bishop 20 times I still only lose 3 bonuses?
    Nevermind, got it. Ths for the explain.
    Close the topic :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Oh, wait, so if I lose that Bishop 20 times I still only lose 3 bonuses?
    Nevermind, got it. Ths for the explain.
    Close the topic :)

Now, this is a bs. Died on several nodes 10 times. Bonus is gone for each death.
    So no, guys, you are wrong.
    Admins, do addressthe issue with score calc.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    edited December 2022

Now, this is a bs. Died on several nodes 10 times. Bonus is gone for each death.
    So no, guys, you are wrong.
    Admins, do addressthe issue with score calc.

Original issue replies were indeed correct.

This latest pic shows you NOT at 100% explore (and only 30 attacker kills).
    So I assume opponent did not place a full team, that's OK for you. BUT, how many “potential defender nodes” (ie, the #’d ones) did you NOT explore ? And/or how many “actual” defenders did you NOT kill and explore either ??

If you left empty “numbered” nodes without traveling past them, you don’t get the 3x Attack Bonus on each of those that you otherwise would have got (for free) if you just traveled across those empty nodes.

As well as missing Attack Bonus if there were real defenders you skipped too.

——
    When you say “Died on several nodes 10 times”, did you mean cumulative across all your nodes you fought that you died a total of 10 times ?
    Or on several different nodes, you died 10 times on EACH of those ?

47 difference AttackBonus versus 43 difference in Def.Kills. does seem wrong if you indeed died MANY/MANY times in excess of 3, unless you also left a bunch of nodes not explored.
    Path 6 on part 2 was not explored, that's 3 defenders, and boss path 3 had 2 guards left (you can see 94% explored). So that's 5*3, make it 15 points.

Actual deaths were on Apoc boos, about 6. Bishop had countless, about 15.

Anyway the alliance stays on silver 3.
    Thanks for trying to explain, but it still makes no sense and these calculations are kinda blurred.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    Ok, thanks.

So below is what I do when trying to see where we are at during a war.

So from their Def.Kill difference of 43, subtract off 12 at Bishop and 3 at Apoc (all the kills above 3), that results in essentially only a 28 difference in Def.Kills that actually count toward points.
    *and conversely, you can look at your own Defense roster and see if any of your defenders fights were from more than 3 attempts, and factor those into the equation on the other side (reducing your own Def Kills total by any 4+ amounts). Since you only had 4 total, I’m assuming they were maybe not all at the same node. But if so (say all at the Boss), that 28 would now become a 29 difference instead.

Now on the Attack Bonus difference of 47, add into your side (so subtract from the overall difference) the 15 points for nodes not explored.
    (gonna assume here that the 2 guards were just skipped, not attempted, so weren’t already part of the earlier Kills calculation.)
    So that means the Attack Bonus difference *could have been* 32, if you had fought those nodes and earned Bonuses at them.

So now it is very much closer. 28 vs 32. And probably a few other nodes that maybe fought 4 times, or the 6 and 15 fights at Apoc/Bishop were maybe 1 or 2 different from what you thought. That would then make it equivalent.

That's how the scoring was able to end up like that.
    Thanks, appreciate the calculations.