**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Need Help With First 5 Stars

I need to know which, if any, of these champs should I rank up

Proxima Midnight (I have 4* max Corvus)
Sersei
Captain Britain
Hulk OG
Doctor Voodoo
Spider Ham
Purgatory

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Kinda in a similar spot with starting to build my 5* roster. My first handful pulls were bad. Recently, they’ve been better (knock on wood). I have soft spot for OG Hulk. Remember, when he’s below 20% health he goes HAM! Voodoo needs his dupe a lot. Spidey HAM is fine, I just don’t care for him even though I love every single Spidey / Symbiote family champs. PM and Sersi are good. This is just me, but I’d maybe wait for couple more champs and then see where it is at. For now though, I’d say OG Hulk, PM and Voodoo (but get him awakened).
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    No disrespect to person comment above, but it’s exactly why I said I have soft spot for OG Hulk. Of course he’s not best nor that worthy of fully investing in, but there’s worse champs than him.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    Ham it up.
  • Options
    AGUEROOOOOAGUEROOOOO Posts: 12
    rank up peppa pig
  • Options
    AGUEROOOOOAGUEROOOOO Posts: 12
    edited December 2022
    Iron_J3 said:

I enjoy the disagree. I’ve never seen a community forum with so many arrogant players.

as much as i love hulk too, he is virtually useless right now and 5 stars are very easy to get right now, so for me, i would say wait or rank up peppa pig

Also remember playing dudes who dont have immortality at 20% below is very risky and you need to be very skilled to utilize that in act 5 or later content
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ham (power sting) and Sersi (glancing) are great champs. Captain Britain and Dr Voodoo are solid as well. Proxima is great if you complete her missions, a bit much for my lazy play style.
    OG Hulk is getting a buff, so he might be good one day?
    Happy questing.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,779 ★★★★★
    Definitely the pig.