**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds bug - No fight timer - a sign you are fighting a mod?

More and more frequently in Battlegrounds - there is no fight timer.
So there is no way to know how long your fight actually took.

But i've also noticed that when these fights happen - the opponent always beats me extremely fast. Fights that normally take two, three times as long normally are over in seconds.

Is anyone else having problems with missing fight timer?
I've seen here on the forums other people hav ing that issue before, but of late is happening more and more frequently.

Comments

• Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam decided to remove info that could point to cheaters 😅

I found a workaround : report all the opponent you fight if you the slightest doubt !

If Kabam want to control every aspect, we just have to make sure they will have nearly every fight to check 😉
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    This no fight timer in BGs is an issue I’ve posted about since June with zero response. It hasn’t happened to me for a month or so but I’ve seen other people start a new thread about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305508/battlegrounds-bug-no-fight-timer/p1

If you have any vids or pics , please provide that along with your device info.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

This no fight timer in BGs is an issue I’ve posted about since June with zero response. It hasn’t happened to me for a month or so but I’ve seen other people start a new thread about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305508/battlegrounds-bug-no-fight-timer/p1

If you have any vids or pics , please provide that along with your device info.

I had no timer for a round of fights this week or last week. I did find that if I paused the fight (which obviously is not a good move when trying to get a low time) the timer appeared on the pause screen. After those fights concluded I closed and reopened the game and the next fights I did had the timer back. It is very problematic because I didn't know how much time I had left which affects how I decide to fight, whether I throw a special 1 instead of trying to get to special 2, etc.