**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

nothing gets by me...

GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
...except that I was today years old when i realized Solo events between ranks WAS DIFFERENT. To wit:

granted, only jabronies with multiple accounts would even notice (or care) but I thought i was going insane thinking there were never-ending rank up events, flipping between accounts.

no big deal, just curious, why is that?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It shifted when they updated the solo objectives for Thronebreaker and Paragon. Previously they were on the same rotation except for new accounts.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

...except that I was today years old when i realized Solo events between ranks WAS DIFFERENT. To wit:

granted, only jabronies with multiple accounts would even notice (or care) but I thought i was going insane thinking there were never-ending rank up events, flipping between accounts.

no big deal, just curious, why is that?

Maybe it is to distress servers.
    By distributing the players on different events reduce the number of players on each event.
    Also might be for ranked rewards.
    Having the Arena or Hero Use same day for all would made lower players scores be nearly always at 70-100% ranked, since higher accounts would easier score way more points for same effort by using higher rarities champs.
    But these are only speculations.
    Only Kabam knows the truth to that mystery 🧐
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited December 2022

It shifted when they updated the solo objectives for Thronebreaker and Paragon. Previously they were on the same rotation except for new accounts.

thanks! now i have to keep track of which rank gets what more often.
    You mean the difference between Arena and Level-up (etc) ?

It should still be on a set cycle. Should be either H.E.A.L. or a flipped cycle of H.L.A.E. (swapped 2, or read HEAL in reverse).

**except for whatever resulted when a 2nd Level-up came right after a prev one (that prev one was the Level-up one that people were waiting on rewards to be sent out for couple days), and with newly added Relic stuff as rewards into that immediate 2nd Level-up. Haven’t heard people comment further after that day as to what events had followed that, or whether the subsequent ones also had the newer Relic stuff in them.

But as to the “which gets what more often”, each Progression should still be on a set cycle over-n-over (even if that set cycle may ? have had an adjustment a few days ago).
    Even if different Progressions have their own order to that cycle.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

thanks! now i have to keep track of which rank gets what more often.
    You mean the difference between Arena and Level-up (etc) ?

It should still be on a set cycle. Should be either H.E.A.L. or a flipped cycle of H.L.A.E. (swapped 2, or read HEAL in reverse).

**except for whatever resulted when a 2nd Level-up came right after a prev one (that prev one was the Level-up one that people were waiting on rewards to be sent out for couple days), and with newly added Relic stuff as rewards into that immediate 2nd Level-up. Haven’t heard people comment further after that day as to what events had followed that, or whether the subsequent ones also had the newer Relic stuff in them.

But as to the “which gets what more often”, each Progression should still be on a set cycle over-n-over (even if that set cycle may ? have had an adjustment a few days ago).
    Even if different Progressions have their own order to that cycle.
    Thronebreaker here… Used to be E.H.L.A for me.

But now it has turned to H.E.L.A, which is easier to remember… 😁
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Thronebreaker here. It was always alphabetical for me i.e. Arena, Event quest completion, Hero use, Level up. (A.E.H.L).

I fully expected Hero use last night having just completed EQC. /confused
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

Thronebreaker here. It was always alphabetical for me i.e. Arena, Event quest completion, Hero use, Level up. (A.E.H.L).

I fully expected Hero use last night having just completed EQC. /confused

Has always been this for both of my TB and Paragon. Now I don’t know what it is…both on level up today but yesterday one was Hero and other was Event, day before it was both Arena.