**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules is broken and I finally have proof

Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
edited December 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been complaining to my alliance mates since the update that I keep losing all of my strength even my persistent feats of strength. However none of them have experienced it and I was unable to catch it until now. Here is undisputable proof that my Hercules is losing his strength during fights. If you look at the screenshot my persistent feats of strength is at 2 but my current strength level is at 1. HOW??? That's impossible unless what I'm trying to tell you is true, that they just go away. Oh and it's not a visual bug, they really go away and all the increased damage with them. 😭😭😭

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    While Hercules has Strength he becomes Stun Immune. Each Stun prevented by this immunity removes 1 Strength.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    What @KLZ said. I don`t know in what mode this screenshot was taken? And if the champ you are fighting is able to stun.
  • Options

What @KLZ said. I don`t know in what mode this screenshot was taken? And if the champ you are fighting is able to stun.

Map 7 dude, no stun in play.
  • Options
    KLZ said:

While Hercules has Strength he becomes Stun Immune. Each Stun prevented by this immunity removes 1 Strength.

Irrelevant brother, map 7 path 1 fight 3. No stun node in play. No global node triggering stun. He's broken.
  • Options
    CAIW only stuns on his level 2, I didn't get hit. Look for yourself. An L2 would wreck my Hercules with that Cap's attack rating.
  • Options
    I'm telling you they just go away. I was stunned left n right on map 8 and it's never happened before. It's because I'm losing all my strength and that's a major reason we went down to map 7 but it's still happening.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

I'm telling you they just go away. I was stunned left n right on map 8 and it's never happened before. It's because I'm losing all my strength and that's a major reason we went down to map 7 but it's still happening.

So your ally mates have never experienced this, yet your whole alliance dropped to map 7 because only YOU are having this “issue”? Send like just using a different champ would work rather than dropping a map because 1 out of 30 champs is having an issue.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    as @CoatHang3r 's video explains, the persistent charges aren't affected by ability accuracy, but the individual fight-to-fight charges can be
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Glancing. If you complete a feat for the first time and it glances, it will register in your persistent feats, but will not register in your current fight feats.

Narrator: “alas, he did not have proof”
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★
    All good OP, the problem is cleared, you can go back to map 8