Options

Guys ,Kabam employees, kabam Ceo i have a problem

Every time i update my game when i get in the game something else has to download because i dont have wifi.If this dont get fixed i will stop playing i havent even beat act 2 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So please fix......
Sincerely Lynn Nelson

Comments

• Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    i will make sure the CEO gets this message urgently

• Options
    Thanks my friend
  • Options
    Because this is getting so ridiculous
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Tat is the game trying to download new content. No way to get around it. Goodbye! Did you beat Kang?
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    I need better champs
  • Options
    Seatin is admin?
  • Options
    oh
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Lynnnelsonyt i was just messing around,

unfortunately thats the way it is now, some of the files need to be installed upon opening the game after update, everyone has to go through it, find a wifi hot spot to do the install. luckily its only once a month we need to worry about it.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Just be sure to update and login onto MCOC when you're STILL on WiFi. If you need better champions, then you'll need to be patient.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    Couple things. The game does Updates this way now. You will need to do an initial download of about 400+MB. That is probably best done on WiFi, if you have limited Data. The other thing is, if the download starts everytime you turn on the game after that, you may have software that is clearing your Cache to optimize your device.