**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing AW points

Our Alliance dropped lost almost 400,000 points in a matter of minutes.. dropped us from gold to silver.. why?

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★
    Points docked for cheating most likely. Keep an eye out and see if any members don't log in for a few days.
  • Options
    CaptRemaxCaptRemax Posts: 6
    Yeah... I really don't think any of us were cheating. If so Kabam should at least send us a message letting us know and tell us who they are so we can boot them. We don't want that **** in our alliance. We've worked really hard to get where we are.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 637 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    CaptRemax said:

Yeah... I really don't think any of us were cheating. If so Kabam should at least send us a message letting us know and tell us who they are so we can boot them. We don't want that **** in our alliance. We've worked really hard to get where we are.

as @JollyHawk said, if someone did get banned for cheating they will not be active for a few days, so watch out for them. also maybe sent kabam a ticket and ask them for a explanation
  • Options
    @Lokx How do I submit a ticket??
  • Options
    They won’t tell you who was cheating, same way they don’t public “out” cheaters elsewhere either.
  • Options
    I can understand that. I guess my point is just to dock us without explanation is shady. I know me or none of the higher ranking players in our alliance absolutely did not cheat. Its frustrating because we all suffer and we would literally have no idea or even be able to tell that someone was cheating. So how can they hold our entire alliance responsible for one persons actions? Again explanation would go along way.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

CaptRemax said:

I can understand that. I guess my point is just to dock us without explanation is shady. I know me or none of the higher ranking players in our alliance absolutely did not cheat. Its frustrating because we all suffer and we would literally have no idea or even be able to tell that someone was cheating. So how can they hold our entire alliance responsible for one persons actions? Again explanation would go along way.

Because your entire alliance gained from cheating even if you didn’t know it, so taking some points is as fair as it gets
    Again, A simple explanation would go along way. I certainly dont want to cheat any other summoners out of their fair share of rewards.