**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Thinking of a reason i still didn't got my aw rewards

Debu_657Debu_657 Posts: 4
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
I left my previous alliance after previous to previous alliance season ended due to their inactiveness in battlegrounds and I played bg a lot I contributed a total of 90k points there so I left and joined my current alliance and contributed total 100k points and this season I'm on top 240k+ points in my alliance
I also got bg s2 rewards from my current alliance only and also i joined way too before your notification popped that you'll be giving aw rewards to everyone but you need to stay in your own alliance
I'm perfectly fine with getting rewards same as I would have got in the previous alliance but receiving no rewards is a little unfair, cause there was no guideline/news.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 281 ★★
    You have to contribute/participate in five wars throughout the season, unless there are issues that cancel a war or two and Kabam lets you know how many wars then you need to participate in to qualify for season rewards.
  • Options
    I got aw season rewards from my previous alliance,i participated in around 9-11 wars.
  • Options
    Got my rewards.