**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary Login Calendars, Anniversary Titles and PFP, Halls of…??

No??

Comments

• BoredDesperadoBoredDesperado Posts: 34
    edited December 2022
    Maybe they'll start from tomorrow
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Well I got the title and pfp. Login calendar will probably go live when you claim the rewards for the december calendar
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Missing halls and missing arenas rn ig.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★

Halls are in the side quests. Arena objectives are not an arena, they’re solo objectives found in the solo events tab and completed through regular arenas. Calendar goes live with all the other calendars. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Solo events - are those only for certain levels of players? Because I'm missing that at Uncollected.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Halls are in the side quests. Arena objectives are not an arena, they’re solo objectives found in the solo events tab and completed through regular arenas. Calendar goes live with all the other calendars. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

While I couldn't find the halls and can admit my not knowing... Arena wise this is what I was referring to. Wasn't there when Iast checked. It's there now. Already knew about the objectives tho:

• Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I thought we were supposed to get a 6 star crystal for Paragon players. Did anyone get theirs?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Solo events - are those only for certain levels of players? Because I'm missing that at Uncollected.
    The solo event is only for higher progressions I believe. Might be Cav and up, or it may be TB and Paragon only. They didn’t really say.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I thought we were supposed to get a 6 star crystal for Paragon players. Did anyone get theirs?

That’s on the calendar, which doesn’t happen for another 4 hours.