**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO ARE YOU HOPING TO GET FROM THE $1 CRYSTAL?

2»

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Mephisto
    Any of them other than Starlord, Hulk, Quake, and Hyperion. And only because I already have those, awakened, and 3 out of the 4 are r5.

So... I have a bad feeling I know what I'll be getting... :/

If I could pick the one, probably Mephisto.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Archangel
    I badly want to dupe my aa, hyp, or sparky.

I already have hulk/quake duped, with a science awakening in my stash. I'll be getting one of those
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I have a sig 37 AA, I don't want AA.

I have enough to take unduped quake to 5/50. I don't want quake.

SL or spark would be nice.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Stark, Medusa, Mephisto and kingpin are the ones I don't have so any of them.
    I have a cosmic and generic awakening gem but I'm saving the genetic for if they do og vision unit offer over Christmas
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Iceman
    Iceman, AA or Hulk. Hulk for the dupe and I so badly want the other two. Already have SES and SL. COME ON $1 !!
  • Hulk
    Wow. 206 votes already. Awesome!
  • Spiderman Enhanced
    For me is Spiderman Stark Spidey because if I get him the only thing I need to do is play arena on next year and dupe him
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Spidey for sure. My 4* Vision is the only 4* or 5* Tech I have right now and I need options.
    Second question... why did we vote Kingpin into the crystal? Why not Crossbones or someone good? I know he's new but come on.
  • Hulk
    Second question... why did we vote Kingpin into the crystal? Why not Crossbones or someone good? I know he's new but come on.

That's the only reason. Because he's new. I asked that question, and I asked why Mephisto got way more votes than Doctor Voodoo or Magik... same reason. Apparently "everyone already has them". Lol.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Mephisto
    Mephisto or hyperion for AW defense. Kingpin because he's new. Stark spidey for the awakening gem
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Mephisto, Stark Spidey, Kingpin, and Medusa are the only ones I don't already have. All the rest I have duped already, so only a 1/3 chance of getting something worthwhile....I'll still buy it. Hoping for Mephisto for coldsnap immunity since I already have plenty of good damage champs and spark is coming as basic in the arena soon which I'll be able to get easy that way...
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    It saddens me to see people choosing Mephisto. We need to stop favoring ridiculous AW defenders, it's bad for the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Medusa, Kingpin, or Gwenpool
    For all but SL, I either don’t have them or they are unduped. KP seems like an insane damage output champ and an obnoxious defender, so I would be fine with him, a GP dupe would be awesome for the ability accuracy reduction, and either Hype or Medusa would be insanely great because I have an awakening gem waiting for them, as well as enough sig stones to take them to lvl 54 or so. Hulk would be okay too because he is the only good science champ I would awaken ever with a science gem( aside from quake I guess, and now MODOK), and his damage legit, so the only thing Kabam could do to make me say I wasted a dollar is if I dupe my SL again :smiley:
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Spiderman Enhanced
    To be fair, I don't really mind who I get, as long as it's not Hulk or Quake- not that they're not good, but they don't match up with the other champions in the crystal.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Spiderman Enhanced

That's the only reason. Because he's new. I asked that question, and I asked why Mephisto got way more votes than Doctor Voodoo or Magik... same reason. Apparently "everyone already has them". Lol.

I don't mind Mephisto because.. he has SOME usefulness. Kingpin is rather useless. Still.. getting more votes that Voodoo? Yea I don't buy it.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Iceman
    Anything but Gwenpool, Quake, Hulk, Starlord, Hyperion...really sick of pulliing multiple copies of those already.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Medusa, Kingpin, or Gwenpool
    Don't have any of these, want to fill my collection up. Gwenpool would be awesome
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Really want spidey, Mephisto or kingpin. Quake is the one I’d hate to get. I just don’t like her playstyle at all, find her boring to use. Otherwise any would be good, preferably one I don’t have or a first dupe would be nice.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman so I can finally have a Bleed and Poison Immune champ. I keep getting characters that aren't that useful.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Hyperion
    As bad as I want a stark spidey I already am loaded up on tech champs. Bring on hyperion
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I think I would prefer either Stark Spidey or Star Lord (for end-game stuff... so i am more ready).

But I would take anyone on there except Kingpin (since he is going to be free soon... granted a 3*), but that probably means I will pull him.