**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intercept clarification

Hello Kabam

You need to clarify what intercepts count and what don't for nodes. It's maddening that a node says intercept (most recent example is the pierce in map 8) but if you intercept with a special attack it doesn't trigger it. It's absolutely fine if you don't want that to trigger it, but please clean up any and all verbiage for what intercepts work (basic, heavy, only light attacks, only medium, specials, some other mechanic not invented yet in the future). If something doesn't specify, every kind of intercepts should work. Pierce is not the only example but the most recent one. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    What we call intercepting with a special isn’t actually intercepting. It only counts for Hercules.

The difference is that intercepts have to INTERUPT the defenders medium attack, whereas “special intercepts” trigger after the defender had finished their medium.

If you use Venompool and try to trigger his sp2 stun, it is a lot harder than herc
  • Options
    Riptide said:

What we call intercepting with a special isn’t actually intercepting. It only counts for Hercules.

The difference is that intercepts have to INTERUPT the defenders medium attack, whereas “special intercepts” trigger after the defender had finished their medium.

If you use Venompool and try to trigger his sp2 stun, it is a lot harder than herc

I've tried with other Champs too in the past but the point is the verbiage used by kabam. Like cap iw doesn't trigger after the medium dash has been completed and doesn't count either. You can truly intercept with a special attack and it doesn't count from what I've experienced in terms of interacting with nodes
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The timing is tight is what I know from my experience.