Let Us Sell T2A/T5B

LoganLogan Member Posts: 143 ★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I am hoping we can start selling T2A(50 in overflow) and T5B(27 in overflow) as they are not as "high value" as they used to be. I would love to use them but will never have enough gold/iso to utilize these resources.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    its more likely they add a trade in option into the Black Iso Market for Paragon players to get more r4 mats.

with the recent AQ changes, we are getting a lot of rank up mats everyday.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I agree hoping this will come soon.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    im always desperate looking for gold in order to try not to let my a2s and cb5 expire lol

i even stopped buying more with glory and BG currency
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    No.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    But to be more helpful, are you prioritizing areas of the game that provide you with the needed resources to utilize the others? I don't want to assume or make it seem like you don't understand how this works, I only mention because I have seen summoner after summoner pursuing crystal shards in selectable rewards, and then complain that they don't have the right rankup resources when they specifically passed them up. Or complaining about gold when they purposefully avoid the areas in-game that get them the most of that resource.

Two takeaways:
    1. The community would be glad to advise you on the best ways that we get gold/iso. Maybe ask some questions about that.
    2. If the worst part of this is that you have an overflow of a still very valuable resource, even if they have to "go to waste", that is much nicer than not having enough of everything. Perspective change can do wonders, even if you aren't looking at it "incorrectly", occasionally a shift from just a different view of things can make them less anoying. Just tryin to help.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★

But to be more helpful, are you prioritizing areas of the game that provide you with the needed resources to utilize the others? I don't want to assume or make it seem like you don't understand how this works, I only mention because I have seen summoner after summoner pursuing crystal shards in selectable rewards, and then complain that they don't have the right rankup resources when they specifically passed them up. Or complaining about gold when they purposefully avoid the areas in-game that get them the most of that resource.

Two takeaways:
    1. The community would be glad to advise you on the best ways that we get gold/iso. Maybe ask some questions about that.
    2. If the worst part of this is that you have an overflow of a still very valuable resource, even if they have to "go to waste", that is much nicer than not having enough of everything. Perspective change can do wonders, even if you aren't looking at it "incorrectly", occasionally a shift from just a different view of things can make them less anoying. Just tryin to help.

While the advice is good in general, it doesn’t really make the OP’s request any less reasonable. At this point t5b and t2A just expire without the ability to be sold. It would be much better to sell expiring high value resources for a nominal amount of higher rank up materials. People who can manage their resources better won’t have to utilize this feature and those that have abundance of one of these don’t have to watch it just disappear without a trace.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I have a load of t2a and t5b in my overflow and would also love to sell them for frags of the next cat, I don't see them doing it anytime soon though. I have an issue with iso though, so what I've been doing is just taking champs to r2/r3 and leaving them there until I get the iso to level them up. I could slow down on the stuff I'm doing and obtaining in game to try plug that income of cats but I just enjoy playing it too much so I don't overly mind if a few expire.

Maybe they could further increase the cap before allowing us to sell them? I think that would that help a lot towards it 🤷‍♂️
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Member Posts: 524 ★★★

How about instead they up the amount of iso and gold we can get?

This is plus the OPs suggestion combined is the answer. The amount of all other resources in rewards have gone up in many areas of the game (aq, BG, aw, some solo events and milestones) but gold and iso output have remained stagnant. Increase the amount of gold awarded when energy is spent to move (in all quests, especially monthly eq) and maybe add more random iso drops with higher level iso in the Cav/Legendary difficulties. Additionally a new Cav or TB level daily ISO-8 Fields quest that awards tier 6 class iso is long overdue.

As far as selling t5b/t2a make it so only TB and/or Paragon can do it to cut down on "accidents." This would also help gold issues since typically some gold is awarded for selling catalysts of any level. T6b and T3a should remain unsellable for all players but once you're Paragon and arguably TB there's no good reason not to be able to sell T5B and T2A.

I had to rank a bunch of champs I didn't want to, had and use gold I didn't want to, and had to grind for iso like a madman just to keep the t5b and T2a in my overflow from expiring. (Very similar quantities to OP) It wasn't fun. Games are supposed to be fun. I'm a long time player so I'm in a better spot than most with gold, but even I am getting low now.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Better option will be to boost Gold & iso payouts so that those rankup resources don't see the stash