**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground: Gladiator circuit - Encroaching root

Can't get a single win. :#

Comments

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Champs with no power gain and slow combat rate is absolutely bad for this. I find myself always a little short of a bar of power every time I got rooted. Then they paired it with kinetic transference. I just can't get past Uru. Got a win then immediately lose the next one.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I do like that I can actually use my spidey99 for this meta. So many of the previous nodes have made him not much of an option.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Sorry, OP. That's rough. I haven't done a single fight in this meta to avoid that exact scenario.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I was in the same boat. Then I started banning archangel and won a few rounds in a row. I don't like this meta, I'll take my objectives and be on my way. Good luck
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Its terrible. The AI refuses to throw specials and then ur stuck blocking until they get an sp3. Just a poorly chosen combo of nodes. Way to try and kill BG in record time!
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    I hope we never see this meta ever in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Yes not easy I've stopped for 3 days but I'm uru 2 so I can do it again, here's my deck I'm struggling I don't burn too much to be able to..

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    This nodes suck with this matchmaking, you need R3 and R4 champs only so you have more power gain as you gain more the higher your rank, so when I have 5 R3, and i play vs full R3 and R4s, im in high disadvantage, more than I already am in stats, because enemy champs will gain more power, both as defender and attacker.

Kabam should think about this kind of stuff before putting nodes in game or doing the matchmaking
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    I lost 8 straight fights with these nodes, but have 9 wins in the last 11. It's a steep learning curve, but still possible to get some decent rewards,

Many of these fights, in my experience, are decided by who plays the least poorly...because I have yet to meet 1player with these nodes who has over 50k points at the end of the match.