Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Except for deadpool which I don’t think i’ll ever be getting🌚
Got lucky in the final 5 collector crystals

Managed to pull 4 1*s in a row😂

Finally🥹

Comments

• Options

I'm only missing 1* spiderman. Sold him early in the game without realizing I could never get him back. I keep hoping when these crystals come out but no joy.

Yea the time when we could purge😂, in my previous account i sold all my 1*s and 2*s and most of my 3*s because the leadership wanted easier matchups🗿 that didn’t do a thing but it did put a dent in my collection🫥
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,773 ★★★★★
    Missing hawkeye.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★

Missing hawkeye.

guess you dont see him in the top row....lmao
  • Options

Missing hawkeye.

You’re missing hawkeye or you’re telling me I’m missing hawkeye( cuz he’s in the top row)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

I'm only missing 1* spiderman. Sold him early in the game without realizing I could never get him back. I keep hoping when these crystals come out but no joy.

This was me until last set of crystals. Almost teared up when my old 1* Spidey jumped back into my arms.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I've got them all, Deadpool included.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    I'm missing only Iron Man and Deadpool. Iron Man still could get, Deadpool not likely unless there is a surprise dropping of him via an in-game message. One can dream...
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I’ve done the same mistake back then.
    Only missing 1* spiderman too.
    I might need to whale it a bit on these 1* cystals to get him 😂
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Congratulations! I pulled a Hawkeye this last cycle, so now I am just missing the Juggernaut. Maybe next year!
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 233 ★★
    I'm just missing Hawkeye. Pulled the other 1* I needed, Juggernaut, this past event. Nearly died
  • Options
    MFDOOMbotMFDOOMbot Posts: 14
    Just needing Hawkeye, and new players get him automatically for completing act 1.1.5, so I have him on my baby accounts. I wish I could combine my accounts like Voltron lions.
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

Some time ago they changed out the 2 and 1 star hero crystal for 50 units in the store for a 1 star crystal that’s 25 units.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,773 ★★★★★

Missing hawkeye.

You’re missing hawkeye or you’re telling me I’m missing hawkeye( cuz he’s in the top row)
    Sorry, I mean I am missing Hawkeye.
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    How do you have your symbiote supreme, I did not get him again.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★

How do you have your symbiote supreme, I did not get him again.

Was given free on Oct 6, 2021 subject to completing an objective in September 2021 event.
    Unveil the Mystery of the Contest and Defeat the God of Darkness!

I was on hiatus then (did not obtain this champ).