**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Venom vs Venompool?

HiltonAlsHiltonAls Posts: 13
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who’s better as a 6*? Would appreciate hearing the reasoning for your vote as well.

Venom vs Venompool? 71 votes

Venom
61%
MasterSmokezuffyChovnerMqc19captaincushMhd20034Darth_StewieTotal_Domin01CassyEgretM4mbracePikoluDenslo500_Sham_JimmyBAnbeiMoeyTehrbooscka2536living_legend_1Ctfz35 44 votes
Venompool
38%
Spity68JadedyuwBatarangrcm2017Logan00Cr7ms7rs7Avengers320AmaadAkiraKillswitch01PRIMUUSBuffBeast0casual0RiptideTimestoneAdarsHspidyjedi84Cam97GrassKnucklesDave7099Rainwind76 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I just love his simplicity, but I'd say vp is better.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Venompool
    vpool is better against robot and champ with lots of buff. Venom is better against spiderverse and has armor break. They are very different champ imo
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    If it's all Tech or buff heavy champions, venompool if it's a little bit of everything, venom, either way I took both of mine to Max rank
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Venompool
    Venompool better for long-form content and storymode. Venom better in shorter nuke matchups.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    Venompool
    Venompool imo is the better champ... Especially for larger health pools... And with every other node giving the defender armor ups, he has easy access to Regen as well
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
    Venompool
    hes just got so much utility and is better the longer the fight goes on, he's basically THE warlock counter with his illogical DNA. with sustainability and really solid damage id have to go with venompool. hes also been my favourite champion ever since he came out. that being said venom has the edge in shorter fights
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Venom
    I would probably favor VP for long content, but we haven't had any recently. Venom is in my BG deck, he is a great short fight attacker, able to get through some troubling techs
  • Options
    PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Posts: 25
    Venompool
    Venompool for me. He's so good for longer content and I find him better against robots/tech champions (shock/ armor break/power drain immune + degen if they're immune to bleed) than Venom (which I do also find very cool and simple to use)
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★
    Venom
    crazy synergy with Scorpion
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Although their kits seem similar, both serve different purposes & used for different kind of fights

In current state of the game Venompool can take care of more annoying defenders so u can give him priority over Venom but u should take both of them up

Keep in mind that short fights with VP will not be as fast as with Venom but his upper limit is much higher in longer fights & he shreds through some annoying tech defenders like Omega Sentinel, Nimrod, Warlock, IronDoom