**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First attempt at Superior Kang

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
That went well.....😅😅😅

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I got to him with a full team and got decimated...still working on it....it's easy getting there.....he's a menace
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    If you have an immune to power drain cosmic (like venompool), it's so much easier.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Does Venom work?
  • Options

I got to him with a full team and got decimated...still working on it....it's easy getting there.....he's a menace

After watching so many tips and tricks is fine but doing it for yourself is another experience @Wu_Bangerz23 He utterly destroyed me this time lol
  • Options
    KLZ said:

Does Venom work?

@KLZ Venom is immune to power drain and power burn against Tech champs so yes
  • Options

If you have an immune to power drain cosmic (like venompool), it's so much easier.

Venompool I have as 5 star have Venom as 6 star I think I'll take him up @willrun4adonut
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Isn't Superior Kang 7.4? I think the power drain immune are for 7.3.

Herc, Nick Fury were my best for Superior Kang.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

I think Sup Kang was a really fun fight, once you get the handle on the fight it's not bad at all

Im currently pushing through towards paragon with my mini, and have just finished the Kang and now am farming for my run at superior Kang. I have a R4 CGR and R3 Ultron to go at him.

Ultron was my go to on the main, very great option.

I agree on the fun fight. I think he's the best of the Act 7 bosses as he doesn't rely on timers.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Ultron is the cheat code (duped with high sig). My 5* 5/65 Sig 200 rocked it.
    His evade can save you on the speed changes.
    His regen with energy damage happens a lot in this fight.
    His 2 inherent heals also help (always revive and heal to just over 50%, so you can use first heal to top off).