**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam, Please add more 90's X-Men characters.

I would like to play with a full team of the 90's X-Men to relive those nostalgic years, I dont care if they are top tier or not (Gambit and cyclops 90's arnt that good combatwise but idc) So far we got 90's X-men of:

Wolverine
Gambit
Cyclops
Cable (he looks close enough)
Magnus

We need more please, We are missing 90's Storm and Jean grey and jubilie.

Any 90's X-Men fans here on forums? Voice your support here.

Comments

• Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    We also have beast and 90's rogue.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    why so u can complain they arent god tier?
    people dont even want to pull a mutant champ from 5* unless they are AA or Iceman

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    people dont even want to pull a mutant champ from 5* unless they are AA or Iceman

Rogue, x23, beast, cable, and storm are all very useful. Mutant is one of the better classes in the game. Science is the current bottom feeding class that needs buffed. Then also cosmic, but they've added a few good ones there so it looks like they're starting to balance it. Hopefully sentry and void are good champs.
    Anonymous wrote: »

Rogue, x23, beast, cable, and storm are all very useful. Mutant is one of the better classes in the game. Science is the current bottom feeding class that needs buffed. Then also cosmic, but they've added a few good ones there so it looks like they're starting to balance it. Hopefully sentry and void are good champs.

right and i have 5* awakening gem that i wouldn't use on them, and i already have all of those as a 4"
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I know he's not a mutant.. or an X-Men per-say, but where's Quicksilver?
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    What about Jubilee?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I know he's not a mutant.. or an X-Men per-say, but where's Quicksilver?

Umm quicksilver is Magnetos kid, so yeah he’s definitely a mutant. He isn’t in the MCU just because they wanted to add SW to the films
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★

right and i have 5* awakening gem that i wouldn't use on them, and i already have all of those as a 4"

Dude X-23 is one of the best 5* champs
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They've already stated they are going to be releasing little to no reskins of old champion as new champions in the coming year
    edited December 2017

Dude X-23 is one of the best 5* champs

already have duped 5*blade
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    What about...

Omega Red?

So much potential...
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    What about...

Omega Red?

So much potential...

i said same thing about carnage..
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    We definitely need more mutant villains -- seriously. I don't necessarily want a ton more mutant characters before we (hopefully) maybe get something like Nova or Quasar or Hercules or Black Knight, whatever, but yeah.

I honestly thought we'd have seen an Apocalypse or Mystique or Sabretooth or Omega Red by now, and I totally agree that Omega Red could be freaking amazing in this game right now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    There are at least 3 new X-Men movies planned for 2018. It's possible we will see more 90's Champs. The New Mutants is supposedly set in the 90's. Deadpool 2 is coming, and my personal favorite, X-Men: Dark Phoenix. Should be a good year for Mutants.
    I would like to see the ninja turtles. Big fan.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    I would like to see the ninja turtles. Big fan.

Grew up with them. Lol. Still bitter over making Megan Fox April O'Neil.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I want to see a time travel event where we get the original 60s xmen. Cyclops, Jean, Beast (human looking), Angel and iceman!
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    colossus is 90s, juggernaut is 90s, iceman is before 90s, theres many more 90s you missed. js
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Would be pretty neat! Maybe Jubilee?
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    No more 90s x-men reskins, just new mutant characters.
    Sabertooth was one of wolverine's worst enemies. Could be a good addition.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Not fan of reskin. I want new mutant character apocalypse, ligion, polaris, saberthooth etc and mr. sinister.