**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang Chi Cleanse Charge

2»

Comments

• Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74

I mean, the instructions are clear, the thing is, I follow them, but can’t get to trigger the charge, I’m clearly doing the combo and it’s not working, not a bug, but I believe my combo is really messed up, I just don’t know how to improve it, I was hoping for some help. Just some swipes and tap and I can’t do it right? Come on 🤦🏻‍♂️🫠

i’m pretty sure the cleans charge is M+L+L+M. M+L+M applies a slow debuff on the defender

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    hburns03 said:

I mean, the instructions are clear, the thing is, I follow them, but can’t get to trigger the charge, I’m clearly doing the combo and it’s not working, not a bug, but I believe my combo is really messed up, I just don’t know how to improve it, I was hoping for some help. Just some swipes and tap and I can’t do it right? Come on 🤦🏻‍♂️🫠

i’m pretty sure the cleans charge is M+L+L+M. M+L+M applies a slow debuff on the defender

completely wrong. MLM is Cleanse, MLLM is Unblockable, MLLLM is Stun and any combo that ends with MM is Slow.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    hburns03 said:

I would suggest double checking your information before trying to help someone. This isn’t accurate and is not helpful at all.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Wicket329 said:

After activating it the first time, you have to throw a heavy before you can use it again. Otherwise, no idea what issue you are having

An sp2 can also refresh it.

OP, how many wushu strikes are you using before getting to the cleansing combo? Are you using all of them and cleanse is your last one?
    For training I’m trying to follow the order, the cleanse one always stays for last because I can’t trigger it
    I would suggest not going through the strikes, but only the ones you need. The only difference between the strikes is their ability, not their damage. A better rotation for Shang-Chi is to throw MLLLM, then one of MLM or MM and then throw the heavy to reset. Rinse and repeat up to SP2. In longer fights you can throw SP1 or SP3 instead of SP2 so you can build more charges before throwing a massive SP2. But I would recommend not waiting to do all the strikes before resetting. Just 5-hit stun, then 2-hit or 3-hit and heavy to reset. If you need a slow, 2-hit. If you need cleanse, 3-hit. If you don’t need either for that given fight, follow your heart.
    Humm, now that you’ve said it, I didn’t thought of not having to go through all of them, great tip, thank you
    no you will need those charges in some fight or another. Dont try to find a loophole, you can go for that rotation when you dont need the cleanse, for now keep trying to do MLM.

Also this tells you have never played corvus lol
    I have played Corvus, just never liked his play style, and it shows 😅😂
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i think that you are miscounting and keep hitting 4 times rather than 3 otherwise i cant find anything else to say
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Here's a tip for playing Shang Chi. Start with your normal 5 hit combo (MLLLM) then while the opponent is stunned do a MLLM combo followed by a Heavy attack to reset the charges. Then do another 5 hit combo (MLLLM) then do a MLM then a MLLM and by that time you should have built up to your SP2 and then use that and repeat until opponent is dead.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Unless I need evade or cleanse I always go unblockable-stun- heavy, repeat till reaching S2 the unblockable I find is his best buff and works through a block so it really helps control the fight