**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets

Think we will get them back with all the changes going on? I wouldn’t mind tweaking my lineup.

Comments

• Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    GDI!!!

NO!!!!!! How many of these posts and responses from mods do people need to see before they get this????
  • Options
    Mods? What are you talking about?
  • Options
    I don’t use mods. I earn my stripes
  • Options
    Ritschel23 wrote: »
    I don’t use mods. I earn my stripes

He’s talking about moderators. Even though RDT’s are not my favorite item, they should only be distributed when they have major changes to champions.
  • Options
    Yea. I understand. I was just wondering if they intended on doing them again. But that dude flipped his lid over a simple question. Thanks for responding with manner
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    I for one would love to rank down Red Hulk. Dont know what I was smoking when I took him to R4
  • Options
    Yea I have a couple that I wouldn’t mind but I overall like my lineup.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Well. I did a bunch of rank ups because of War Diversity. Now, with the AW changes, I can't use these champs. I really don't like the way they operate the game.

It's kinda like, you pay for a concert expecting to see Cold Play, but Code Play comes out to sing.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Well. I did a bunch of rank ups because of War Diversity. Now, with the AW changes, I can't use these champs. I really don't like the way they operate the game.

It's kinda like, you pay for a concert expecting to see Cold Play, but Code Play comes out to sing.

And then when people complain enough, they get Cold Play to play anyway and people complain Code Play is no longer playing.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

And then when people complain enough, they get Cold Play to play anyway and people complain Code Play is no longer playing.

Good one👍
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I R4'd Groot. Don't ask me why. I must have been on some good stuff.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    I R4'd Groot. Don't ask me why. I must have been on some good stuff.

5cprr7cgvfzo.jpg
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    id buy one for 500 units.