Act 6 chapter 1

I just completed act 5 and tried to start act 6 but all the fights are so hard I can't even imagine to complete it.All the fights have almost 200k health how should we play if they have this high health pool.Even the act five final boss Ultron has 196k health.Kabam if you see thus post please decrease the difficulty of act 6 chapter 1

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Lmao they have, in all of chapt 6.
    IMO if your having this hard of a time and makes you this upset
    i would suggest a different game. it only gets tougher from here on out
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Speedbump said:

Or I suggest not quitting but focusing on content that will provide more champs and leveling them up. My second 5* was Warlock and I duped him fairly quickly. It was the difference between completing and not completing 6.1 for me at that time.

You look at say Mr. Sinister (later in act 6), I did not have Warlock synergy. Or Angela/Heimdall. Or a hyperion, etc. I used a lot of arena units using a 5r4 Medusa who seemed to crit nonstop. Just think what a Ultron would have done. I could have brought him in for Warlock for synergy and totally different fight.

So my advice to OP is focus on getting new champs and raising champs that you need to get you through content versus trying to push act 6 if your account is not ready. Your other option is a lot of arena farming, like it was for me to get through Mr. Sinister later in act 6.
  • Bhargav08Bhargav08 Member Posts: 2
    Speedbump said:

Well before act 6 Nerf agent venom and Joe fixit had like 130k health now they have almost 200k this is like this until 6.2 after it decreases due to Nerf. You can watch KT1's act 6 Nerf video
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Bhargav08 said:

Speedbump said:

Well before act 6 Nerf agent venom and Joe fixit had like 130k health now they have almost 200k this is like this until 6.2 after it decreases due to Nerf. You can watch KT1's act 6 Nerf video
    Yeah. Some of the nerf was to have fewer fights BUT they kept the same health pool for the paths. Rough example.

Old act 6 say a path had a million HP and 10 champs to fight and each averaged out to 100k. New act 6 on the same path has the same million HP but like 6-7 fights so the health pools are more per fight. Do I agree with it? Not really. But I sort of understand the rationale. But ALL the bosses got nerfed a bunch.

My issue with act 6 is that their is zero consistency with the difficulty. One chapter is easy , next one is brutal. Bosses and nodes that stupid hard early on and easy ones later. It makes no sense. Some paths are harder than the boss at the end. I would love a consistent rise in difficulty as an act goes on. Act 6 is all over the place. Even with the nerf, the GM is a rough obstacle to climb for large portion of the player base. And even getting to him can be challenge that many can’t achieve as some fights you can’t just power through.