**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think the ban wave was accurate and caught most of the modders?!

TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
So evidently out of top 350 players in battlegrounds season 4, only 28 bans were issued, about 18 of them in top 100.

Does anyone believe that we had less than 30 people cheating in top 350?!

I myself matched more than that in last week of bgs…

More info in video how we can see the amount of bans as players do a snapshot of placements 5 minutes before bgs go down and compare to rank when rewards are issues. So we know for a fact that player who placed in 350th ended up in 322nd when modders where allegedly removed.

Kabam Sends Out Rewards To Cheaters! Absolute Fail To Clean Up The Leaderboard!
https://youtu.be/P-v9q5KbjbU
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ciedre said:

This guy expecting perfection.

But hey thanks for encouraging people to take a chance and mod because some will slip through the cracks and you will constantly remind the community about it.

So you're saying the best way to deal with a problem is to never talk about it?
    Amazing logic right there.
    Talking about it isn’t going to solve it and only serves to exacerbate the problem so yeah it’s best if people are not encouraged to do it.
    edited December 2022
    Qlirimi said:

You're literally making no sense CoatHang3r. By your logic your're saying we should leave modders alone and not encourage Kabam taking take of this known issue sooner... Also what you're saying here is totall BS it's straight up an Assault to KT1. Sure he's made a mistake but he had the balls to make it public and apologise for it. It's not like you're perfect and never done any mistakes we all do we're humans after all. So you bringing this topic outta nowhere its just a **** thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I’m saying that informing the community that gaps exist isn’t going to solve the problem. Kabam most certainly wants to do something about it or they would not have specifically hired to help combat it. What you extrapolate that into is your own doing and would be described as putting words in my mouth. So people are allowed to make mistakes and be forgiven for them? Good to know, but I can guarantee you KT is not extending that to either party himself.
    TheKiryu said:

Me and my personal circumstances were never part of the topic in this thread.

Since it does not appear that you are a forum moderator , or an employee of kabam , you cant posses any first hand knowledge of any possible indiscretions i may or may not have committed many years in past , nor whether or how i have been punished for it.

Therefore i do believe this absolutely should count as a personal attack and is against the forum rules.

You are making me feel unwelcome on this forum.

I most certainly possess knowledge, first hand knowledge from you yourself, of your past cheating in MCOC as I was present on the streams you were bragging about it at the time.

Sorry you feel that way, but it’s also convenient for you to play the victim card instead of addressing it when confronted. Side stepped.
    edited December 2022
    TheKiryu said:

TheKiryu said:

Since it does not appear that you are a forum moderator , or an employee of kabam , you cant posses any first hand knowledge of any possible indiscretions i may or may not have committed many years in past , nor whether or how i have been punished for it.

Therefore i do believe this absolutely should count as a personal attack and is against the forum rules.

I most certainly possess knowledge, first hand knowledge from you yourself, of your past cheating in MCOC as I was present on the streams you were bragging about it at the time.

Sorry you feel that way, but it’s also convenient for you to play the victim card instead of addressing it when confronted. Side stepped.
    Sorry you feel like personal attacks on me have anything to do with current topic at hand. Or that forum TOS allows that. It is quite unpleasant to be faced with such hostility on official kabam forums.

I hope kabam is not the sort of company that will idly stand by and allow that.
    It is relevant because you yourself have benefited from Kabam’s policy on cheaters which you now decry. There was no personal attack, it’s common knowledge and you even have a video admitting to it on your channel. That victim card, lawl.
    FiiNCH said:

TheKiryu said:

What has any of this got to do with the point KT1 is raising in this thread. Stop derailing it, because it’s absolutely a valid point he’s making, and one that we, as consumers/customers are well within our right to keep pushing.
    Ask KT what it has to do with it, it was a little blurb in a comment used to show juxtaposition and KT blew it up and made it a topic.

I don’t think it’s right at all to give comfort to the modders by giving them the statistics showing them they have the possibility to get away with it.
This discussion has been closed.