**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the ban wave was accurate and caught most of the modders?!

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yes I’m bigoted against people who have, self admittedly, cheated the game, Mia culpa. Turn that mirror onto yourself.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

There is literal day to day diary of me building my account from 1mil hero base rating onwards on youtube to its current state. In my earliest videos we didnt even have rank 3s.

So yet again. We have another person clearly launching personal attacks , whilst having nothing to add to the general topic of this thread.

Meanwhile regardless of how much of your personal hate any of you want to direct at me , i have done my best to avoid any replies in kind. Hopefully since we all have witnessed multiple instances of disregarding forum rules, someone with authority will finally put a stop to this clearly abusive behaviour.

Let’s not talk about your current state of your account with your cringey “my XX rank 4 champ” videos 😂. Again, this only appeals to your fan group since any top player would laugh at your videos about that. Idk how you don’t get embarrassment from that type of videos you load up. Anyways, would you care to speak about the accusations I made of you regarding being brought into MMX to pilot? Trust me, you’ve never been a spender like actual end game players, that gold was a dead giveaway to the account given to you by MMX.
  • Options

Y’all kt fanboys can disagree with me all you want, doesn’t change his shady past 😂😂

Yeah but calling out his past will fix the CURRENT modding issue right?
    Go ahead and fix the modding, I agree with it. How fitting though that this once upon a time cheater wants to do something about cheaters since the cheating no longer benefits him
  • Options
    TheKiryu said:

thepiggy said:

I find it funny too @CoatHang3r that kt would finally want to do something about cheaters, considering his shady past. He wants to pretend he’s a changed person since it’s been “years ago”, yet the account he plays on too should be banned as well; was given to him from MMX when he was hired to pilot there. He never has had the capability to build his own account, simply was given to him for being able to break TOS and pilot accounts back when MMX was alive and thriving. Love how the pot calls the kettle black

5 years ago it was common community practice to log in and move someone in AQ or place someone's defense or even finish a quest for a friend or teammate.

Times have changed and we don't do that anymore, but we also don't burn players today for that they did when it was considered acceptable.

Who knows how many of our favorite content creators would be around if they did historical TOS bannings. You'd be surprised to know even the more honest creators today have also done some of those things.
    You think that’s all kt ever did? He had his profile picture of his girlfriend and him made up of legend runs and merc screenshots that made up his profile pic when zoomed out. But yes, let’s pretend all he ever did was log in for people to move in AQ 😂
    It was exclusively made of LOL fights if i recall, that may or may not have been done by me. But yet again , that has nothing to do with discussion i was trying to have.

As an additional point i have been more than open about all of that. All of which allegedly occurred more than 5 years ago now i believe. If that disqualifies me from discussing or playing this game today, or opening a forum thread without being harassed, then so be it. But it will not and is not your decision to make as per forum and game rules.

I would share a link to a video where i openly discuss that, but it is against the forum rules to share such content here, And unlike few other people in this chat, i am not actively trying to get my forum account suspended.
    “May or may not have been done by me” and “allegedly occurred”. Good thing you do YT full time, you’d make a lousy lawyer. Here we are again, you admitting, or not I guess, to your previous TOS violations, none of which is attacking you, it’s just stated facts, and yet you will keep your account that doesn’t belong to you. Get off your high horse and let Kabam continue to tweak their ban system for BG’s. They don’t need to be told they’re doing a bad job from someone who openly alludes to cheating
  • Options
    TheKiryu said:

TheKiryu said:

thepiggy said:

I find it funny too @CoatHang3r that kt would finally want to do something about cheaters, considering his shady past. He wants to pretend he’s a changed person since it’s been “years ago”, yet the account he plays on too should be banned as well; was given to him from MMX when he was hired to pilot there. He never has had the capability to build his own account, simply was given to him for being able to break TOS and pilot accounts back when MMX was alive and thriving. Love how the pot calls the kettle black

5 years ago it was common community practice to log in and move someone in AQ or place someone's defense or even finish a quest for a friend or teammate.

Times have changed and we don't do that anymore, but we also don't burn players today for that they did when it was considered acceptable.

Who knows how many of our favorite content creators would be around if they did historical TOS bannings. You'd be surprised to know even the more honest creators today have also done some of those things.
    You think that’s all kt ever did? He had his profile picture of his girlfriend and him made up of legend runs and merc screenshots that made up his profile pic when zoomed out. But yes, let’s pretend all he ever did was log in for people to move in AQ 😂
    It was exclusively made of LOL fights if i recall, that may or may not have been done by me. But yet again , that has nothing to do with discussion i was trying to have.

As an additional point i have been more than open about all of that. All of which allegedly occurred more than 5 years ago now i believe. If that disqualifies me from discussing or playing this game today, or opening a forum thread without being harassed, then so be it. But it will not and is not your decision to make as per forum and game rules.

I would share a link to a video where i openly discuss that, but it is against the forum rules to share such content here, And unlike few other people in this chat, i am not actively trying to get my forum account suspended.
    “May or may not have been done by me” and “allegedly occurred”. Good thing you do YT full time, you’d make a lousy lawyer. Here we are again, you admitting, or not I guess, to your previous TOS violations, none of which is attacking you, it’s just stated facts, and yet you will keep your account that doesn’t belong to you. Get off your high horse and let Kabam continue to tweak their ban system for BG’s. They don’t need to be told they’re doing a bad job from someone who openly alludes to cheating
    Quite sure this absolutely does in fact constitute harassment as per forum rules. Shame there seems to be so much rage and anger. That much passion surely could be put to a better use than hurtful towards others. May I recommend some online videos to help you channel yourself better?
    No reason to hate on someone who cheats at a game, once a cheater always a cheater. Your passive aggressive messages don’t affect me one bit and it doesn’t change the fact that you’re only being carried by your followers. Continue being a big fish in a small pond while the rest of us too players continue to ignore you. You should take your own advice and watch some videos online to better yourself and learn how to not cheat on a game 😂
  • Options
    BDVL_ said:

Hey looks like modder got their own warriors now. How does it feel to be a cheater warrior in mobile game? lol you guys a joke @HungaryHippo @CoatHang3r

Ask @TheKiryu
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Heinz11 said:

TheKiryu said:

There is a middle ground between perfection and utter failure.

Players who have been reported by 40+ different people through several means still receiving rank rewards would constitute the latter.

Also - You are welcome!

There certainly is a middle ground but you would be the last in line to define it.

There are many factors and circumstances at play here but the one I would like to point out is Blackstone’s ratio (you have certainly benefited from it or you would’ve been banned yourself). “ It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.”
    I guess I fail to see how Blackstone’s ratio applies to the issue. The OP isn’t asking for Kabam to widen the criteria they would use to identify and punish modders, thus potentially resulting in innocent players “suffering”.

The issue is that Kabam is missing many of the obviously guilty players that should be caught if they are using the methods already available to them (i.e. the in-game report buttons and support tickets).

If 40 people witness someone committing a crime and they all report the perpetrator to the authorities and testify to what they saw, I think Blackstone would be OK with that guy going to jail.
    The reason it’s relevant is that it falls into there are many factors and circumstances at play.

The problem of modders is not limited to the top, the scale is huge and is a manual process.

There was a post recently about 2500 accounts being banned over a season which is like 90 a day. Just the scale alone is going to leave cracks. Now if they lessen their criteria or automate the process we end up with what we got when they wrongly banned quake users back in the day and innocents suffered.

Yes most certainly Blackstone would be okay with him going to jail but only after being proven guilty. And only when it’s his turn for his trial, in no way he should jump the line for trial ahead of the hundreds of other cases because reasons.
This discussion has been closed.