LOCKED OUT OF AQ FOR 15HRS NOW

Rdnck1Rdnck1 Member Posts: 11
As I have seen a handful of people now on the forums I have also been locked out of AQ for 15hrs now. I started map5 day4 as soon as it was available and joined immediately with the same champs as the previous day. It showed my champs with the health that I ended with and my icon at the start ko'd. When I killed he app and restarted the game it showed my champs full health but icon still showed Ko'd. When I clicked the icon it showed I did not have champs in AQ and have been locked out ever since. This is extremely frustrating and detrimental to my bg finishing. I've obviously tried restart numerous times and have deleted and reinstalled the app and still locked out. I've sent a support ticket in about 13-14hrs ago with no response. I have seen in someone else's post where Kabam Mike got the problem fixed quickly but to my understanding there are still quite a few people with this problem that has not been fixed. I am on an iPhone 7+ not sure what everyone else is using. PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY OR AT LEAST A RESPONSE!!!!

Comments

• TensioTensio Member Posts: 180
    Same here. One of our members cant join and we are trapped in section 2.
  • Rdnck1Rdnck1 Member Posts: 11
    Did he start the map also? And what device is he using?
  • IvylabIvylab Member Posts: 9
    Rdnck1, I too started the map for my alliance and cannot participate in AQ as it says that I can join only one alliance quest at a time and I too sent a ticket over 14 hours ago and no response either. Done everything to find a solution but still have no improvement which does not help my alliance at all.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yep happening to lots of people with basically no help from support group. Pretty freakin awesome! This AQ should've been canceled.