Rank down offers

Because so many players have ranked up champions because of necessity for example to get thronebreaker I took red mags to R3 I only had a mutant catalyst and he was my best. Now while I have no regrets many others where forced to either wait for better champions or rank up whoever they had. So…
Offer a rank down gem. R4 down to R3 for paragon, R3 down to R2 for thronebreaker you can make it unit based or cash, either way make it a one time offer and I’m certain you’d cash in. Even ppl who don’t need it would most likely buy it just in the off chance they tried a champ and weren’t happy….

You could send me a free one for the idea. Wink wink!

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    You made a choice, you should live with it, it should be a reflection of your journey and what it took for you to get there.

Even if they just spend the rest of your days sitting on the shelf collecting dust. You're only going to be moving forward in a game where earning materials is going to become easier as time progresses. So to want to go back and "fix an oopsie" because you don't want to be living with that reminder (and secretly you want the materials back because you finally "got a good one" and you want to rank them up right away) shows a desire for immediate gratification as opposed to continuing on and realizing that you had to make sacrifices today for a better tomorrow.

Plus it's funny that if you had to rank up an older champion in order to ascend into paragon, the irony of ironies is sometime down the road, there's a good chance they'll get buffed and you'll be back ranking them up just as quick as you ranked them down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• BigDogEvilBigDogEvil Member Posts: 18
    🤦‍♂️okay so first it was simply a suggestion on ways to increase revenue.
    2nd I have no regrets, I still to this day use my mags a ton even over my R4’s.
    I literally watched Brian Grant use his rank down on ticket on moleman because he could and he was only doing such to get paragon. That’s exactly my point some ppl got or had gems and used it on a champ to achieve the next level not because that was the champ they loved.

It was a suggestion, omg…. Get butt hurt about it.lol
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Stop.