**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is arena help request functionality broken ?

After completing a match when I'm to champion list page . I'll send help request each of them but after coming again i see help request button appearing on those champion again ?

Dont know if its happening with me only or anyone else is also facing this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    There are so many issues with help and have been for a long time with no fix or communication from Kabam. Sometimes the champs won't display at all after using them so I can't ask for help until later when they randomly reappear. Other times they appear as having had help requests done when I didn't do it yet and again a short time later will appear as not having done a help request so I have to do it then.

I also get what you said where the request doesn't seem to "stick". Sometimes after asking for help on a champ the champ selection screen won't scroll anymore for me to pick a new team until I exit to main screen and go back in. There are more but you get the picture.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    It hard to grind units specifically i need to grind units now for ggc
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

@Tony886 once a certain amount of helps have been given for a particular champ in cool down, they will be eligible for help again. That is why your seeing the help option again. It's NOT that your help button push isn't sticking. It's that your alliance mates have given that champ the maximum amount of help thus making that champ eligible again.

I don't know the exact numbers but that's why you're seeing that.

I'm not sure that's correct in all instances. I do believe you are correct after all the helps have been given but I have had many, many times where I will be the only person in my alliance who is online (or one of only 2 or 3) and after a few more rounds of arena teams (sometimes even just 1 more round) they are showing as eligible to request help for again. This isn't possible based on the alliance activity in the time frame I am talking about if it isn't both a bug sometimes and potentially working as you mentioned other times.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Crine60 said:

@Tony886 once a certain amount of helps have been given for a particular champ in cool down, they will be eligible for help again. That is why your seeing the help option again. It's NOT that your help button push isn't sticking. It's that your alliance mates have given that champ the maximum amount of help thus making that champ eligible again.

I don't know the exact numbers but that's why you're seeing that.

I'm not sure that's correct in all instances. I do believe you are correct after all the helps have been given but I have had many, many times where I will be the only person in my alliance who is online (or one of only 2 or 3) and after a few more rounds of arena teams (sometimes even just 1 more round) they are showing as eligible to request help for again. This isn't possible based on the alliance activity in the time frame I am talking about if it isn't both a bug sometimes and potentially working as you mentioned other times.
    Yes i have faced this issue to recently, grinding arena for first time and seeing this sucks