**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Sentinel bug

Omega sentinel currently has a bug with her kit.

Firstly, the heavy attack pause doesn’t work correctly. It doesn’t pause all the debuffs, some of them still lose their duration.

Here is a clip, you can see they’re paused from the previous light ended (see the pause timer).

At the start of the video I go for a heavy attack, which applies the pause. However, the tracking debuff and incinerate debuff duration is still ticking on, despite them supposedly being ‘paused’.

Comments

• Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yep. Her heavy attack pause is bugged in other ways too. If you pause debuffs with a light ending combo before you begin to apply your debuffs, using a heavy later to pause them does not work.

If it helps at all, I've noticed it is the 2nd part of her heavy attack that usually causes most of these bugs. Just have both hits of her heavy pause debuffs and it should just fix it.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 842 ★★★
    I also just noticed that the light attack pause didn’t pause my damaging debuffs. This was once I launched sp2.

The first video is the full clip of me using a light ending combo into sp2, and then second clip is specifically when the debuff isn’t paused.

• Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    please fix this, Kabam