FTP pushing for uncollected, need help

This is my 5* roster, I want to use as few units as possible moving through act 5, and I really don't get much time to play, family obligations

Who should I rank, is doom 5* better than my 6* mojo? I am having a hard time, and don't really want to rank up a bunch of 4*s to struggle anyhow and have them be obsolete next year aside from arena

Comments

• VlanceValravenVlanceValraven Member Posts: 12

Whoops forgot a pic
  • DoomTorchHercNickXDoomTorchHercNickX Member Posts: 34
    Go for:
    Scorpion & Doom
    Also for 6* Gwenpool is also good
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    RANK UP SCORPIGOD!!!!
    edited December 2022
    Doom is also decent, but he pales in comparison to the god of the contest🦂🦂
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Doom and Gwenpool are very easy to learn and will help you a ton.
    Scorpion is also really good.
    But I would also suggest learning how to use ghost. She is better duped. But unduped she can still do a ton of damage and she has great ways to ignore certain damage.
    If you have a wasp, even a 4* you can throw unblockable specials.
    I would suggest a quick youtube search on how to use her.
    I did my initial act 5.3 and 5.4 runs with her, and also my initial realm of legends run.
    You have a very good set of champs btw.

Doom and Gwenpool are very easy to learn and will help you a ton.
    Scorpion is also really good.
    But I would also suggest learning how to use ghost. She is better duped. But unduped she can still do a ton of damage and she has great ways to ignore certain damage.
    If you have a wasp, even a 4* you can throw unblockable specials.
    I would suggest a quick youtube search on how to use her.
    I did my initial act 5.3 and 5.4 runs with her, and also my initial realm of legends run.
    You have a very good set of champs btw.

I'm seeing gewnpool being super cheesy with the stuns on AA's, doom is proving to be super fun to play, as well as being very forgiving :D
    I'm kinda scared of playing with ghost, as every time I try I just suck the big one with her :/ I'll check a video out about her, thank you for the response :)
    Wong_99 said:

RANK UP SCORPIGOD!!!!

Haha okay I'll rank him now so he can be on the team and relative PI
    It seems to be unanimous so far, so I'll work on those 3 and just keep my GR and Gully2099 where she is? When I got gully she was considered good, and she was my first 5* :neutral:
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Scorpigod should be an option, but not that good for beginnersrs, as he is hard to play and learn. Doom is much more solid, with a n easier play style to master. Go for Gwen pool, as she also has an easy play style.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    I'd vote Doom too. Power control (SP1 then light attacks) is one of, if not the best, ability in MCOC.

Wong_99 said:

RANK UP SCORPIGOD!!!!

Haha okay I'll rank him now so he can be on the team and relative PI
    YESSSSS!!!

Scorpigod should be an option, but not that good for beginnersrs, as he is hard to play and learn. Doom is much more solid, with a n easier play style to master. Go for Gwen pool, as she also has an easy play style.

You are so wrong, Scorpigod is incredibly noob friendly. You don’t need to heavy charge, all you need to do is build up sting debuffs and throw heavies every once in a while after parries, then throw a massive special 2! I personally do heavy charge for more satisfaction, but he’s still the best champ in the game without heavy charging
    SCP1504 said:

Doom for amazing power control also will cheese certain matchups or nodes

Scorpion: great damage and utility/immunity
    Also it makes that guy

Wong_99 said:

RANK UP SCORPIGOD!!!!

happy for some reason

Gwen pool is not my favorite but compared to what you have she will come in handy

Also red guardian is a favorite, also buff immune and his heavy is really easy to connect out of nowhere + he counters unblockable
    You are so right, it will make me incredibly happy
    edited December 2022
    OP, just take away from this the fact that you have the best champ in the game underleveled, which is a huge, massive problem and needs to be fixed ASAP
    Wong_99 said:

OP, just take away from this the fact that you have the best champ in the game underleveled, which is a huge, massive problem and needs to be fixed ASAP

This guy is the scorpion PR guy. Hell, might even be scorpion himself ;)
    SCP1504 said:

Doom for amazing power control and also cheese certain matchups or nodes

Scorpion: great damage and utility/immunity
    Also it makes that guy

Wong_99 said:

RANK UP SCORPIGOD!!!!

happy for some reason

Gwen pool is not my favorite but compared to what you have she will come in handy

Also red guardian is a favorite, also buff immune and his heavy is really easy to connect out of nowhere + he counters unblockable
    RG was my 2nd 5star, I think, and all I knew at the time was he was kinda rare to see. Being able to block the unblockables was nice, but it definitely didn't help make me a better player in the beginning, haha

Wong_99 said:

This guy is the scorpion PR guy. Hell, might even be scorpion himself ;)
    You got that right!!
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    Doom, Gwen and Scorp. Scorp needs learning curve to use. Doom power control is awesome. I think he’s best champ in game. I know many disagree. Fantastic block proficiency, wicked sp2 damage, sp1 power steal, etc.

Now, here’s unpopular opinions - I still love CMM and OG BP (though awakened helps both little better) - and - I think Ronin is underrated. No, he’s not the best. But, I love using him. He is little tricky to play - 2 hits, flip back stance, 3 hits, flip back stance, rinse repeat, fire off sp2. I just love his animations, bleeds, and play style. Good synergy between Ronin and CMM as well.

Ghost is good, but I can’t ever get her phasing down well enough 🫠, I’m too impatient 😉

If Vodoo gets duped, he’s awesome.
    Iron_J3 said:

Doom, Gwen and Scorp. Scorp needs learning curve to use. Doom power control is awesome. I think he’s best champ in game. I know many disagree. Fantastic block proficiency, wicked sp2 damage, sp1 power steal, etc.

Now, here’s unpopular opinions - I still love CMM and OG BP (though awakened helps both little better) - and - I think Ronin is underrated. No, he’s not the best. But, I love using him. He is little tricky to play - 2 hits, flip back stance, 3 hits, flip back stance, rinse repeat, fire off sp2. I just love his animations, bleeds, and play style. Good synergy between Ronin and CMM as well.

Ghost is good, but I can’t ever get her phasing down well enough 🫠, I’m too impatient 😉

Thank you for the input, working on doom and Gewn first, then scorp. Ronin is fun but to me he feels like he shatters the second he is touched haha

Iron_J3 said:

Thank you for the input, working on doom and Gewn first, then scorp. Ronin is fun but to me he feels like he shatters the second he is touched haha
    All good. On Ronin, yeah, he’s little squishy, but still really like him. Kinda like BW DO, super fun to play with, but lower overall health.

And the RNG gods have blessed me. I got the 6* featured from rewards. Pulled red mags. Guess I'm off to get u collected with the imput here plus that mags :D
    That’s good pull. I recently got him as 5* then duped him day later. I like him. The unstoppable heavy is great. If there’s opponent with metal - Rags just shreds them.