Generic Awakening

Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Joo I wanna awaken a champ to use it on battlegrounds

Generic Awakening 50 votes

Fury
74%
SnakeEyes69zuffyDuMonUFeeney234SpeedbumpHzoriTurguzvalgeradSkunkcabbageScarRealmLuke9523KRANꓘEwell65SSS69FiiNCHRenaxqqCarracho01Be_SomebodyBen_15455QfuryDrauglin 37 votes
Hyperion
0%
AA
24%
MagicBentonMoosetiptronicMysterioTony886HavanaknightWebhead055AntFanSpecMMarouenabamwillrun4adonutMiniMF 12 votes
Galan
2%
Cvlr 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    AA
    AA - have fury duped r3 and he's barely used. Shang, mole, hit monkey, og black panther, even Korg at r3 and 5/65 kingpin all get more use than Nick.

AA's utility and damage once awakened, in match ups that bleed and can be poisoned is unmatched.

I can't think of any content where Nick's dupe makes him essential except for BG defence.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Fury
    They are all great champs but I think Fury on BG defence will be best because of the second life. One mistake and you will lose health.

2nd
    Hyperion is awesome and MSD recently showed how he did a speed run with him (not relevant to this but…). You can bait his special but if he is not playing ball, sp3 in your face!

3rd
    Galan is new and people might still slip up on him (I certainly do). His sp2 hurts…

4th
    AA is a great attacker (bleed and poison immune excluded) but not very good defender.
  • MarouenMarouen Member Posts: 41
    AA
    AA , dont choose fury
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88
    AA
    You can't go wrong with either Fury or AA, but AA can do so much more than Fury.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    Fury
    1a - Nicholas J. Fury
    1b - Arch

Both are awesome. NF defense with 2nd life is better. It’s practically 2 awesome champs into 1 champ. AA poisons bleeds are incredible, especially awakened. Parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp1 - opponent melts away. Only thing is - AA defense isn’t as stout or good as Fury aka 2nd life. Both though, are just fantastic champs.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Fury

AA - have fury duped r3 and he's barely used. Shang, mole, hit monkey, og black panther, even Korg at r3 and 5/65 kingpin all get more use than Nick.

AA's utility and damage once awakened, in match ups that bleed and can be poisoned is unmatched.

I can't think of any content where Nick's dupe makes him essential except for BG defence.

Some of the worst advice I’ve seen on here..

Don’t worry, his dupe only makes him one of the best defenders in the game, and gives him a second life with a bucketload of extra damage and utility, not that important…
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Fury
    No question, it’s Nick