Which events or the options you would love to see in the contest battlerealm in 2023?

These are some events/options I would love to see in the battlerealm. What is the most exciting one?

Which events or the options you would love to see in the contest battlerealm in 2023? 41 votes

New solo objective crystals for Thronebreaker and paragon
31%
DL864FitnesscwFrankWhiteSCP1504Nichj99Praneeth_SP616Yodabolt21Wasy1BenichisJaffa_TopgunrulesBluCitizenGhosturd 13 votes
The regular rewards updates for monthly event quests
7%
GrassKnucklesLickySuperstar_1126 3 votes
New monthly quest difficulty(Thronebreaker
12%
QuikPikCtfz35FiiNCHRawrasurusTheLightBringer 5 votes
The buffs for original Avengers
2%
Marvelfan30 1 vote
New alliance events(like Fantastic 4 use,Gods use,Symbiote use etc.,)
2%
Ben_15455 1 vote
Buffs for alliance events rewards
4%
OKAYGangMhd20034 2 votes
The return of feelin green event
0%
Events like Mutant treasure Island
19%
HeraldofNoneSandeepSSkunkcabbagebrahimpi99Sahil_R_RanaThe_0wenpusRealWizardAxew 8 votes
No energy should be consumed while travelling a path already explored in a quest
12%
L0TUS_MANTISAMS94Vijay_33JMC2007Jadeja 5 votes
The return is of summoner appreciation calendar
7%
Sundance_2099BowTieJohnRatedSViper 3 votes

Comments

• SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Events like Mutant treasure Island
    I loved that Mutant treasure island event!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    All of that!
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    Trade in event
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Would love some nice permanent content. We got Gauntlet for a while, but you could only run it once for rewards, and we’ve lost it now. Something fun with no hit count, no damage cap, just hard nodes like Gauntlet and something that uses skill
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I couldn't take this poll seriously the minute I saw "mutant treasure island" as an option. For the thousandth time, Mutant treasure island was BUGGED in the players favor. Kabams reward for not fixing the player favor bugs is for the rest of the life of this game people have to benchmark all events of a bugged event.

Asking for more mutant treasure island is asking Kabam to introduce more bugs into the game and not fix them

Can’t wait for it to return (but not bugged) and everyone that begged for its return to then complain exactly like with this rocket scrapyard
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★

I couldn't take this poll seriously the minute I saw "mutant treasure island" as an option. For the thousandth time, Mutant treasure island was BUGGED in the players favor. Kabams reward for not fixing the player favor bugs is for the rest of the life of this game people have to benchmark all events of a bugged event.

Asking for more mutant treasure island is asking Kabam to introduce more bugs into the game and not fix them

how was it bugged??
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 894 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    1. Ascencion that is summoner friendly.
    2. Mastery layouts you can switch between for free once you've opened them for all game modes. (Since asking to just be able to switch on the fly for something you already paid for would probably be too much.)
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    The buffs for original Avengers
    I mean technically this is already happening but still how awesome would it be