**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is ranking 5 ⭐️ infamous doom worth it?

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I just got to paragon few days back, opened 5 5 ⭐️ featured and got ss and idoom. Does it make sense to r5 idoom?

Comments

• Options
    Nocko said:

Not imo... with the rate 6* shards are raining down in the contest now, with R5 6*'s now in the game as well as the immenent arrival of 7* champs... for a paragon player, i think you are best to use gold and resources on 6* roster

that's what im doing now on both my paragon accounts

Thanks yea i felt that way too, but I just thought if one has extra gold would he be worth ranking for bg?
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I did ranked him up
    But i pulled him short before the 8.2 beta dropped and so i could used him there and also tested him in AW and other stuff.
    Sure i could used the ressources elsewhere but well i like him :D
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    He's qs not ss.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 674 ★★★
    I guess it is all depend on the progression and skill level.

For me, as someone that struggling against Bishop, I took my 5* to R5 and awaken him. Take him with Nimrod and Peni, and that would cover me against most Mutant Solo content.

Regarding BG, again I'm not at high level, and I find that he not being on the top can be helpful for not being ban, and in the right match he can do pretty well.

So I guess it is each to their own, also depend on how much rank up resources you have too.
  • Options

He's qs not ss.

Mb mistyped lol
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 469 ★★
    Rank up just for arena