**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What about

MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam make the timing of events longer with the impossibility for players to make more points in the last week / days for BG and huge event like the banquet to avoid all the "where are the rewards". So the time left would be used to remove cheaters

Or do you think players would still complain like "why I can't grind more pts blablablabla....?"
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    You realize people would be like, hey there are 7 days left on the event, why can't I contribute points. Or, where did the GBCs go, the event shows it has a week left!

I mean, seriously, we already saw a ton of people not understand the whole wait 14 days of being in the alliance before contributing points, this would just confuse people more.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

You realize people would be like, hey there are 7 days left on the event, why can't I contribute points. Or, where did the GBCs go, the event shows it has a week left!

I mean, seriously, we already saw a ton of people not understand the whole wait 14 days of being in the alliance before contributing points, this would just confuse people more.

I'm just trying to suggest ideas bud, kinda want to find solutions to make the game more enjoyable and life on forum easier so we can discuss of others things instead of always talking about 'egativ points
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

Pikolu said:

I'm just trying to suggest ideas bud, kinda want to find solutions to make the game more enjoyable and life on forum easier so we can discuss of others things instead of always talking about 'egativ points
    I see, I misread the last part of your post in my initial read through. Honestly I think kabam should have a banner on the homescreen of the game that says to expect Banquet rewards to come a week after the Banquet ends. They also need to send a mail out to everyone.

The main issue I find is people seem to lack the ability to read so they just ignore the mail and ask others because they rather spend a lot more time asking others than spending the 5 seconds it would take to read the mail sent in game.
  • Options
    Yh I agree, most players don't actually read the entirety of the informations which is sad...

Maybe even pop-up message by the end of the event or few hours before would also be insane ?
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Off season battlegrounds would be fun