**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help needed because support is unable to do so

WebheadUnltdWebheadUnltd Posts: 33
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
My account was compromised on December 27 and used to gift items worth ~ 2000 units to someone who was never in my in-game friends list.

I've raised this issue with the support teams and after 7 painful days, here are the takeaways:
1. It took the support team 3 days and multiple messages to establish my ownership over the account despite providing all the security information at the first go.
2. I've had to explain my issue 5-6 times over and over again since the associated don't really read the support ticket.
3. Support established my ownership and helped reclaim my account (thank you!) but are unable to refund the units spent.

These were units purchased with real money and they come with a premium cost as I'm not a resident of the US. Not refunding them is basically saying "we are unable to help you retrieve items which were stolen from you".

I'm at a loss of what to do and this is why I'm posting here in the hopes that a mod helps connect me with the right team to address this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.