Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Congratulations Kabam in Battleground

Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
You somehow manage to turn the best mode in the game into the worst!! Im a paragon, plat level fighter and these nodes are so bs its not even about skill at this point!! Seriously, whats next? Auto death in 3 second node!!! Smh
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i am not a fan of these nodes, but there are ways to get around them. it just so happens that the easiest way to get around it is to have a stacked roster, which is hard especially for those of us who are f2p
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    I'm f2p but i liked the challenge always had of BG whatever meta, git gud.
  • Options
    JonnyDemonicJonnyDemonic Posts: 19

You somehow manage to turn the best mode in the game into the worst!! Im a paragon, plat level fighter and these nodes are so bs its not even about skill at this point!! Seriously, whats next? Auto death in 3 second node!!! Smh

Why did I get warned and my post stricken for stating the same thing basically? This only got edited.
  • Options

Why did I get warned and my post stricken for stating the same thing basically? This only got edited.

They edit my post to put it to suggestions page. I posted in the general discussion page. I guess its one way of limiting people from seeing. Im still very pissed. Looking forward to this and there is no reason ending last season as plat1 and i could barely win 2/10 matches so far. Fkdjdjdjssjsj
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

i am not a fan of these nodes, but there are ways to get around them. it just so happens that the easiest way to get around it is to have a stacked roster, which is hard especially for those of us who are f2p

It's almost 100% RNG. You have to have a lot of specific counters for specific defenders and if you don't get them then it is an automatic loss. For example, they get Thing and you don't get a thing counter.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Falconi said:

You must be a troll, get good? 😂 i ended last bg at plat1.
    Plat isn't that great if you're paragon
  • Options

Falconi said:

You are missing the point, buddy.

• Options

Falconi said:

Yeah, everyone has to end up in the highest bracket because none of the Paragon players have a life. Got it.
  • Options

Falconi said:

Yeah, everyone has to end up in the highest bracket because none of the Paragon players have a life. Got it.

Hes focusing on bashing others that hes missing the point. My point is I wasn’t a weak fighter to every reply saying “git gud”. I was at plat1 last season and this season I couldn’t even win 3 matches so far…. Thats the problem.
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    I was kinda looking forward to giving battlegrounds another shot because the rewards are pretty solid but these mods are just awful. I really don’t even care to figure out a strategy for this mess.
  • Options
    faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Posts: 24
    edited January 2023
    See thats why i also dont want to play BGs..whats the point here..hope kabam see this..this happen to my friend last night..and i am experiencing it quite few times...if they can win with 2 stars..there is no point to upgrade to 6* R4..lol

• Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    edited January 2023

See thats why i also dont want to play BGs..whats the point here..hope kabam see this..this happen to my friend last night..and i am experiencing it quite few times...if they can win with 2 stars..there is no point to upgrade to 6* R4..lol

This is a really bad example and it shows just one thing. You don't understand the fight at all and you opponent is banking on you not understanding and doing worse that the points for a timeout.

Let me frame my situation. I too was P1 last season, after an unexpected, frustrating time trying to get out of bronze...didn't fly through silver or gold either...and I don't consider that good for someone with 6 6r4, lots of 6r3 and good 5r5 champs. I considered myself having a diverse roster....I just didn't have a ton or champs that buffed alot, and never have been flush with champs that power control. But, I hadn't invested a lot of time in the two prior seasons and my expectations were low.

With the current nodes, I feel the pain, but have an understanding of why my God tier champs used for every other content might be negated in this one. I am fortune to have the two wild card champs that don't get power burned at all, and lucky enough to have a couple that are good against techs...a few other options known for some specific match ups.

I have a 6r4 Nick Fury in my deck, but unlike a lot of the folks saying it's so bad, I'm never going to attack with him purposely. ..the nodes are against him.

Understand what's going on...see if you have enough counter to make a deck...give it a go. Don't expect to muscle through it...don't expect an entitlement to similar success of previous seasons. Don't play it if it stresses you too much.

I didn't mention that I apply next to no units to make my progress. Other find it worthy of investment. ..that's personal choice. If any game content isn't a match for you champs, skip it. Life doesn't end without every reward possible.

The game content was created to give us reason to rank diversely...it's ones choice whether these particular rewards are worth doing so for this season. Everybody's situation is unique. So many different modes requires making choices...
  • Options
    JonnyDemonicJonnyDemonic Posts: 19

How the hell did he win with only a 3 second fight with no damage to either?
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

How the hell did he win with only a 3 second fight with no damage to either?

Get in his 10 hits, pause, wait for TIMEOUT. For whatever reason, I have not yet faced a poser....uh pauser. I have faced two folks pass on their Galan, and still beat me with DOT champs....suspect it was a slow methodical fight for them. Whatever it takes, right.
    ?
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    The problem is that the nodes are to hard it's that the nodes promote players to not even try I've had dozens of matches where it's just hit 9 times then pause that's what the meta is this month they took every ounce of fun outta of battlegrounds it's awful I can't even begin to understand how as a company they made this decision kabam deserves to fail if this is what there coming up with to keep players engaged