**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this guy the best player on earth?? Is this even possible?

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    I don't buy it....he got spooked after putting up 53k in the first fight and getting beat (fairly) and then just went "I'm taking zero damage from here on out mode"???

If he isn't a cheater hats off to him cuz I played 3 of my better BG fights this meta and lost. This one is tough to swallow
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Nothing sus about the first as Apoc is a villain do it armor broke the entire fight.

OR vs KP, yeah, seems quite sus.
  • Options
    The KP one is the one I don't buy....zero damage??? I just feel like a I know a midder when I see one and he had some pretty decent defenders options and he through stealth Spidey at me??? I want to see someone do that to a sig 200 KP (even a 5 star)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    If he runs suicides, he will heal back the block damage from the bleed on himself.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

xNig said:

If he runs suicides, he will heal back the block damage from the bleed on himself.

If he runs suicides that CGR fight is impossible.
    If he wasn't running suicides doing that much damage to KP that fast whilst at 100% health is also impossible
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I think this is a better way of posting modders. 3 second fight?

Post should say: Can someone train me on the rotation used?

Then it isn't name and shame, right?
  • Options
    I'm just asking opinions. This was an on the fence one for me....he's either legit one of the worlds best and smartest players or he cheated and I honestly want to know if anyone on these forums think they can do these 3 fights this efficiently....well 2 of them at least.

And as far as name and shame goes I'm cool with it lol.....if he's legit his name should be out there and if he isn't.....well shame on him haha
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    The Moleman vs Thing is suspect as well. Thing is nullify immune and armor break immune. Impossible for Moleman to win that fight with near full HP.
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I just looked up his profile in game. He doesn't have a single anniversary title but is somehow both Paragon and has completed the Abyss. That combination is almost always sketchy imo.

Unless this is MSD's alt account or something I'd say there's a pretty good chance this fella here is a modder, at least from my perspective.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Nothing sus about the first as Apoc is a villain do it armor broke the entire fight.

Nope. The armour is going to skip in at least once. 100% health isn't possible. Not to mention you will parry or block at some point
  • Options
    SpadeHunterSpadeHunter Posts: 23

Haven't tested this, but based on OR's abilities, he should take 0 damage from the power burn if using medium/heavy/specials. Spores also reduce purify ability accuracy. Fight seems entirely believable (maybe a little fast but with the death field, seems decently probable)
  • Options

Nope. The armour is going to skip in at least once. 100% health isn't possible. Not to mention you will parry or block at some point
    Or poison and recoil from suicides....100% can't be possible right
  • Options
    I don't run suicides....cgr isn't poison immune. Does he make up at minimum 7-8% health that quick.....(poison and recoil from suicides)
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    He's clearly not a legit player. Kabam don't warn me please this time since I didn't call him a modder or cheater.