**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We facing again network issues

Dear developers today only I faced thrice network issues in game can you concentrate on that issues also I have strong connection too @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Getting the same garbage lagging, where wins becomes loses. Same old Kabam, nothing ever changes when it's comes to input issues and lags. Can alway count on these issues on this game.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    me to , no matter what i'm doing
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Yes, connection issues have been happening a lot more since the banquet event started. Have had to use a handful of AQ items after getting my health chopped in half a few times.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I won an arena fight, game froze on victory animation screen so I force closed, restart app to an L.

It's been awful the last few days.
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
    @Fredhorst23 i think you didn't realize what we are saying also what wrong playing this game say idk
  • Options

• Options
    @Kabam Zibiit Oh man how many times this was happened today
  • Options
    LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60

Yeah, great losing match like that
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Very noticeable tonight playing arena. Lose connection after almost every fight.
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    Yeah this is stupid. Can’t play arena smoothly. Please fix this ASAP before aw attack phase
  • Options
    Was trying to get the last tier alpha with 40K more to go and I get the **** lagging network BS.
    At least the banquet rewards made this less painful to deal with.
  • Options

Again again again again hoe many times