**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 6* champ should I give generic awakening gem?

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ should I awaken? I'm running suicide masteries.

Which 6* champ should I give generic awakening gem? 66 votes

Nick Fury(R3)
21%
TendersquadLuke9523LeoZedScrubhanAJ007Wasy1Salve_maker05Haris_204Vance2_jrLickySuperstar_1126Iron_J3SlayinAliveGhosturd 14 votes
Omega Red(R1)
4%
Spity68BluCitizenXdodhdk 3 votes
Hercules (R4)
71%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonOKAYGangMike8mn123dudeAzKicker316GK_23yossHenrytfu_41QuikPikDragonMCOCCrusaderjrSandeepSyuwMoosetiptronicredsoxpatsfan89BowTieJohnColinwhitworth69SidDDragon 47 votes
Nimrod(R4)
3%
GrassKnuckles13579rebel_ 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Herc. He heals about 8% health from willpower off suicides while double edge is ticking down.

Plus he's herc and completely broken.

Omega is another great choice due to healing and if you run suicides 24/7, he's a fantastic second choice after you awaken herc.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,580 ★★★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Unless you can get Omega Red to high sig right away
  • Options
    Well, I could push any of them with generic and class sig stones to around sig 100. Does it changes anything?
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Hercules (R4)
    Not for me; I would still say Herc...and I have both Herc and OR at r4 max sig.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,986 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Well, I could push any of them with generic and class sig stones to around sig 100. Does it changes anything?

I think Omega Red needs max sigs to have full damage output. At least the vids I've seen of highly skilled players using him with suicides on, he was max sig.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Toss up between Herc and NF, but b/c you run suicides it's gotta be Herc.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Hercules (R4)

Not for me; I would still say Herc...and I have both Herc and OR at r4 max sig.

Ditto, have both herc and Omega red at r4 sig 200. Herc is definitely the right choice.
  • Options
    I'm glad I waited for Banquet rank rewards! Today pulled Herc from basic 6* crystal! Got 6* generic awakening gem from alliance Banquet event rank rewards. Awakaned NF and OR.

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Nick Fury(R3)
    Amazing roster!
  • Options
    Iron_J3 said:

Amazing roster!

Thanks!
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Why is Scorpigod only on your 3rd row? He should be the highest rank you can possibly get him