**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Baron Zemo Deep Dive is out!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    wonder if there's a cap on his bleeds. seems like you could just stack them to the moon then throw sp3
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Loads of good synergies.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I sense TB diff

this guy is gonna be nightmare on war defense on path7

How about being a nightmare in TB difficulty once released. Knowing the devs they gonna add like 10 nodes to him on top of being 7* r5 likely and if that is case of him being r5, no way in hell a r3 6* let alone r4 will be able to clear that lol
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★

I sense TB diff

this guy is gonna be nightmare on war defense on path7

How about being a nightmare in TB difficulty once released. Knowing the devs they gonna add like 10 nodes to him on top of being 7* r5 likely and if that is case of him being r5, no way in hell a r3 6* let alone r4 will be able to clear that lol
    Hopefully it’s hard. I have high hopes on the new difficulty - hopefully the rewards are in line then
    Yeah I hope the rewards actually reflect the current meta. 20k 6* shards in the SQ is nothing given the fact that you can get x6 those shards through BGs. Hopefully EQ is better than SQ
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I will be blowing many units trying to get the 5/6* version, and failing that, I may have to fork out real-world cash for the 5*.

Love they used Adhesive X in his kit as well as the nod to his former identity with the Phoenix synergy.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    What happened to Dave?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Looks like I'm holding till may

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Looking forward to him. Seems solid with some unique mechanics. Lots of synergies and even some good ones but I was kind of hoping he would be Nick Fury or Prof X level synergy for villains. Along those lines where are the synergies with Crossbones and Red Skull? I mean he does have a lot of synergies and many seem decent but lore wise a Crossbones synergy seems more relevant than a dance synergy with Mantis.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I like the indefinite effects. Means that you won't have to stress about timers and stuff. You can probably let opponents just passively bleed out once you've ramped him enough.
    The synergy giving the 50% boost on damaging effects is also pretty good for him.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

What happened to Dave?

Good question, along with Seatin, he was one of the two who got me into the game and since I've been helped by Richtheman, Jay Axe, and MCOCNoob in particular. I'm sure there are more, but those are the three which came to mind.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

wonder if there's a cap on his bleeds. seems like you could just stack them to the moon then throw sp3

In the opening moments of the Deep dive, IW has 99 stacks of bleed on her. It seems likely that's the stack limit.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 564 ★★★
    I hate non contact mediums. Seems like every other new champ has them now
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Zemo is a champion done right not used to be a specific counter to anyone and not given random buffs that no one has heard of and not just a prestige champion either just a great champion with great synergies
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Root… 🤮🤮🤮
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    I’m sooo excited for Zemo. Will be my first R5 skill champ for sure. Favorite villain ever.

Jinx
  • Options
    Eli9494Eli9494 Posts: 11
    I voted for zemo the first vote. Glad they finally added him. Hercules, Valkerie, they turned out awesome. Captain britain seems like a dud am I wrong?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Eli9494 said:

I voted for zemo the first vote. Glad they finally added him. Hercules, Valkerie, they turned out awesome. Captain britain seems like a dud am I wrong?

@GrassKnuckles
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Eli9494 said:

She’s not bad, use her against any tenacity champ/node and it’ll be a fun time
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Seems like all the Summoner Choice champs are pretty overpowered. Just look at Hercules and Quicksilver! Baron Zemo would probably be no different. However, I'm just really excited to see Absorbing Man. His Awakened ability allows him to shorten Unstoppable, Unblockable and Indestructible buffs, which is really exciting for me
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Disappointed on OG America not getting any synergy I mean he and Zemo have beef way longer then Sam Wilson and Bucky did. Instead they decided to add synergy to those 2 due to the TV series instead of based off the comics guessing marvel doesn't decide who gets what synergy. Lol