**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's a point of even trying?

Dear Kabam, you want to monetize Battlegrounds but how are you going to convince me to spend money on Battlegrounds stuff if I lose 9 out of 10 matches? I don't have any problems with nodes. Those nodes are pretty easy to deal.

You need some sort of skill based matchmaking system or something. Something to balance matches out.

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    At the moment it’s Prestige matchmaking and that’s what’s causing this.
    Developing your roster, gets you harder more experienced opponents,, while it should be the opposite, as it happens at every other area of the game.
    Only winners from this situation, are the very small UC/Cav rosters that are having an easy access to GC, by eluding the competition (because of Prestige matchmaking).
    Kabam at their finest 😂
    Really makes someone wonder if they are aware they are passing free rewards to small accounts through BGs, like they did back then, with the AW prestige matchmaking joke 🤔
  • Options
    TheBeast996TheBeast996 Posts: 15
    @Jaded Easy, for a skill based matchmaking you need to take in consideration their past performance. For example if a player is constantly losing then you need to match them with other players who are generally losing.

Without a skill based matchmaking system a gap is too big and people will stop playing it because they won't be motivated. No one likes to feel like a loser.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I think VT should get a little easier after a few days when all the really stacked ppl go to GC. Maybe just do enough matches for the objectives for a few more days.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Its not enough that they are doing matchmaking by prestige to minimize big gaps in matches so weak rosters play each other but on top of that you also want them to add a "skill" component so only bad players play each other?!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Ive lost my first 8 matches in a row. I got to properly understand it now. I Now win 6 - 7 in a row then 1 or 2 losses and a few wins again. Ill only lose based on my drafts
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Not wasting any Units (free or otherwise) or resources on this current Meta and the modders...this round of BG is garbage and the same issues are lingering.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You sure you want SBMM? You know that type of matchmaking that aims to give everyone a 50% win rate? You sure you want that in a mode where winning one, then losing one gets you nowhere