AW auto-enlistment

Brandz021202Brandz021202 Member Posts: 20
The current AW matchmaking has began. We have been auto-enlisted since the end of last season. However when we go to the current war tab, it stats "your alliance did not enlist for the Alliance War in progress" is this happening to anyone else? Is this a known bug?

Comments

• AcampposAcamppos Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2023
    For a moment I thought some officer delisted us from the war. I checked before and after aw ended and autoenlist were turned on. Tier 5 alliance here.
  • TerriersForeverTerriersForever Member Posts: 11
    Exact same thing happened to us

Tier 2 war

Autoenlisted

Showed as enlisted after the end of the last war (because we checked).

It now says we did not enlist in time
  • DocBDocB Member Posts: 157
    Same…
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Member Posts: 64
    Can share the screenshot?
  • Brandz021202Brandz021202 Member Posts: 20
    It seems the issue has solved itself and has now began matchmaking for the ally
    Now says looking for a match… visual glitch?

• Brandz021202Brandz021202 Member Posts: 20
    DocB said:

Now says looking for a match… visual glitch?

I would assume so
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Member Posts: 56

We are also facing the same issue.

It's not a visual glitch, we missed the current war.
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 163 ★★
    It wasn't working for us at the start of the season so we disabled auto-enlistment altogether. We don't run war during off-season. The setting wasn't able to distinguish between the two. We got enlisted in the first off-season war. Then we weren't enlisted for the first on-season war. It was either all or nothing. Then we weren't able to make the number of BGs to stick to 2. It kept switching back to 3.
    @Kabam Miike any update on the alliance who missed 3rd war due to this bug?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★
    Mine has shown 3bg before matchmaking but has enlisted us in 1bg as intended, so just visual glitch for us.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 896 ★★★
    We turned it off because it is not clear what is chosen while another war is in progress. When you leave and go back in, it just shows 3BG and a confirm button, not what was originally chosen.

Someone accidentally setup 3 BGs for us and we typically only do 2. It worked out in our favor, since it must have set us up against a AW team that has points from 3 BG typically to get where we place. So we had 100+ kills.
  • WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Member Posts: 23
    I’ve turned mine off, as I set if for 2BG’s, but it put us in 3 last war.

I find it visually difficult to know what it is actually set to, so prefer to just do it the way I have done in the past. They need to make it more obvious to show what you have actually confirmed. The default auto enlist screen always seems to display 3BG’s, even if you enlist in 1 or 2.
  • KthunderKthunder Member Posts: 55
    My alliance was auto set for 2 BG, but we ended up with 3 BG, which really sucks because we are at 24 people right now so it is basically a guaranteed loss
  • Buttttt4Buttttt4 Member Posts: 25
    We're also having this issue.

Everytime I switch the battlegroups to 2 and come back, it switches back to 3.

I'm assuming the other alliance we're facing is having this issue we're currently facing bc their defenders are all over the place.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Member Posts: 151
    Yep, ours is the same. Worked fine auto-enlisting for 2BG except for this last war where it auto picked 3Bg.
  • This content has been removed.