**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does the 3rd year event start in 30 minutes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Four hours left! :)
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    A little bit **** in my opinion, wait till December 10th they said, now we wait all day on December 10th would it kill them to just send us the stuff now and add the £1 deal early?

It's $1 or £1?
    I think it's $1.
  • Options
    TonyStark wrote: »
    A little bit **** in my opinion, wait till December 10th they said, now we wait all day on December 10th would it kill them to just send us the stuff now and add the £1 deal early?

It's $1 or £1?
    I think it's $1.

It is $1. One American dollar. So, in british pounds, that's like, what... ten pounds? I dont know anything about how their money works.
  • Options
    DoomanDooman Posts: 73

It's $1 or £1?
    I think it's $1.

It is $1. One American dollar. So, in british pounds, that's like, what... ten pounds? I dont know anything about how their money works.

Clearly. A 'fair' exchange would be .75 British Pound.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti I dont mind kingpin i hope YOU pull quake

Erm thanks? She is one of the only 3 champs that i want.

We need to work on this whole insult each other thing. We can't both suck at it...
  • Options
    Dooman wrote: »

It's $1 or £1?
    I think it's $1.

Clearly. A 'fair' exchange would be .75 British Pound.

Lol. Thanks for the info. :)