**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds connection issues.

We are 4 seasons in, why are we still having these random disconnect issues? I was about to win my second match, but the disconnect screwed me out of my win! I lost my marks & the promotion to the next tier.

Why are we suffering for your failures to fix these bugs?

Comments

• Options
    valgeradvalgerad Posts: 17
    Did you win the 1st round ?
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Yup and I basically won the second round, but it disconnected as soon as I finished my fight.
  • Options

Yup and I basically won the second round, but it disconnected as soon as I finished my fight.

Can share round 1 Ss..?
  • Options
    Lol, idk why you need so much proof that I won but here you go.
  • Options
    Olex13Olex13 Posts: 22

Same here, it’s getting really annoying.
  • Options
    No..I just have some theory..it happen to me. Opponent pause the game till time out. And i auto forfeit the game and lost
  • Options
    Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36
    It happens to me a lot too
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★

Same happened to me too a few times. There goes discussion on Line on wether it is random disconnect or some user manipulation of pause?
  • Options
    JustDre2008JustDre2008 Posts: 10
    Have you downloaded the new update? Feels like people who have the new update are running into the disconnect bug
  • Options

Have you downloaded the new update? Feels like people who have the new update are running into the disconnect bug

This started happening a lot more after the new update lol.
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    happened 3 times yesterday for me
  • Options
    HrideyyHrideyy Posts: 44
    Not the same thing but my second fight never started, I was just stuck on the timer screen and as soon as the timer ended, Boom I lost.
    I didn't even get to play the second fight.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★
    What would be interesting is knowing is the opponent also experienced a loss (double loss) or if they actually had a win.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i've lost more matches than i care to count because of the ridiculous connection issues and drops!!! nothing like connection issues and finding out you've selected Claire in a fight against Torch or that you've picked nothing that matters against your opponent.

so far today FIVE TIMES it has happened.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    It happened the same to me while selecting characters, the nodes are already messed up enough this season to add bugs on top of it, it really is the less fun I had playing battlegrounds since it's installment, can not wait for this season to finish, good job
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    It’s bad enough this is still going on, but the fact that this meta is terrible and wins are at a premium makes it that much more infuriating. I mean, at least can we get a statement comment? Nope, just Crickets in silence as always. Part that really pisses me off is when I’m using battle tokens. They are lost get nothing in return.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

S
    Same thing happened with me two times.. either it's work of a cheater or something Kabam should really look into before all others players starts facing the issue.. it's better to take precautions before the thing spreads like a wild fire
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91

We are 4 seasons in, why are we still having these random disconnect issues? I was about to win my second match, but the disconnect screwed me out of my win! I lost my marks & the promotion to the next tier.

Why are we suffering for your failures to fix these bugs?

I did report it as cheating because it only happens when you about to win. Someone said they pause the fight until time out and that automatically forfeit the fight. I haven't tried it yet but if that's the case I don't get it why the loss is mine and not the opponent's who forfeited...