**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This guy is awesome

Great player i lost to him in battlegrounds 🤣

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yep. Dude’s a legend
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Yes, he is.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    :D
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you can’t @ other summoners in the forums. Next time, just edit or markup the pic so that their username isn’t visible.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Annihilus is immune to meta, Nimrod places debuffs on you for using specials. With Will Power mastery it’s a constant heal. Don’t know why people think Nimrod is a good defender. Yeah he has Armor up which helps in this meta but….immunity. My R4 Nimrod is a beast but I rarely place him on Defense.

Makes me wonder how you made it to D2 though….
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Dragoon81 said:

Annihilus is immune to meta, Nimrod places debuffs on you for using specials. With Will Power mastery it’s a constant heal. Don’t know why people think Nimrod is a good defender. Yeah he has Armor up which helps in this meta but….immunity. My R4 Nimrod is a beast but I rarely place him on Defense.

His ability to have armor breaks do practically nothing on him tricks one into thinking someone who does those can do something, and then he’ll just be a tank the whole fight
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Funny that op is trying to imply the other dude is using mod when all op did was show he has no clue how annihulus works with this BG meta.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Dragoon81 said:

I still laugh everytime someone immediately chooses Magneto when I place my Nimrod on defense. Haven't they learnt by now that he's a terrible counter?

On the topic of Nimrod as a good defender for this meta, you either need someone immune to power burn which is a small subset of champions, Knull, or a nullifier that can get rid of his armor ups without having to hit him. The pool of counters is kinda small. Even if the opponent can deal with him, a R4 Nimrod can stall them long enough to get you a win.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Dragoon81 said:

I still laugh everytime someone immediately chooses Magneto when I place my Nimrod on defense. Haven't they learnt by now that he's a terrible counter?

On the topic of Nimrod as a good defender for this meta, you either need someone immune to power burn which is a small subset of champions, Knull, or a nullifier that can get rid of his armor ups without having to hit him. The pool of counters is kinda small. Even if the opponent can deal with him, a R4 Nimrod can stall them long enough to get you a win.
    And valk, shes a perfect counter
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 474 ★★★
    Honestly How did you get to diamond 2?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

Dragoon81 said:

You know what
    I place Colossus on defense and most people bring in their Magnetos

Goodluck tanking all the sp3s
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

Dragoon81 said:

You know what
    I place Colossus on defense and most people bring in their Magnetos

Goodluck tanking all the sp3s
    Mags prevents the power burn against Colossus I beat him every time with Mags and about 90% health with R3 mags against R3 Col