**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet Returns tomorrow, how does the new keys feature work?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
It says on the release notes that you will get keys based on how many times they have previously completed the hardest path. Does that mean if you completed it once, you can complete it once again. If you completed it twice, you can do it twice again?

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

I did full completion once and once i only did the very first path so what do people like me get?
    1 and 3/4 keys? lol

Hopefully 2 keys, since you didn't complete your second run...but great question.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

I did full completion once and once i only did the very first path so what do people like me get?
    1 and 3/4 keys? lol

Hopefully 2 keys, since you didn't complete your second run...but great question.
    I’m pretty sure the wording implied that you would get enough keys to fully explore it 3 times. I also assume it will also keep the progress of those who have partially done it.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

1 and 3/4 keys? lol

hm, I beat thanos twice, but only completed the gauntlet once. My first run was only two paths. I wonder how it will shake out
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I have a feeling this will still be messed up.

They added complexity to an event they have had continued problems with.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Wait.. ppl who already done it, will be about to do it again??

I had a bunch of revives from the aniversary event and i did the Miikes Revenge Carina challenge, so they wouldnt expire, now i have a total of ZERO revives thanks for that Collector fight using stupid 3* cyclops -____-
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Adevati said:

maybe it will be fine without bugs this time cuz they did take time putting it out.
    how many keys what person gets on what logic is making me curious and thats probably where the trouble is gonna arise.

TBH I think just give everyone 3 and let them do it. I don't think anybody cares if someone else got these rewards twice already in past.
    Looks like I was right.

Said keys in mail. I’ve never done the quest, am paragon, and no keys anywhere.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Ya no keys
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Adevati said:

Adevati said:

maybe it will be fine without bugs this time cuz they did take time putting it out.
    how many keys what person gets on what logic is making me curious and thats probably where the trouble is gonna arise.

TBH I think just give everyone 3 and let them do it. I don't think anybody cares if someone else got these rewards twice already in past.
    Looks like I was right.

Same, no keys
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

Adevati said:

Looks like I was right.

I did not get them yet either. But in the Dutch translation is says look for your messages. So they should be in another message, which might come a little later. I hope.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Same no keys and I never completed the gauntlet before and I 100% explored act 6
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    So now we have to do an extra time for the 100% banner ... not nice
  • Looking into this now.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    Yeah I've only completed once and got not keys in mail
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    @Kabam Miike same no keys here and only done 1 run of gauntlet previous
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Kabam Miike RN:

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★

Keys just hit my mail, and it’s the amount that I expected.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I completed gauntlet when it was initially dropped

I then completed it again when it was brought back and made permanent

I did not complete it again while it was bugged and repeatable

Are you counting the gauntlet completion from while it was a limited time event towards your cap of 3, or are you just counting the times it was completed while permanent?

I got 1 key so some clarification would be nice
  • Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 12
    Scottryan said:

Are you counting the gauntlet completion from while it was a limited time event towards your cap of 3, or are you just counting the times it was completed while permanent?

I got the same and yeah a clarification would be much appreciated
  • Scottryan said:

You got the correct amount. The theoretical limit for anybody to have run the Gauntlet, including all iterations, is 3 times.
  • Jake125Jake125 Posts: 4
    I never completed the gauntlet, why are all the chests behind a locked gate? Before the gauntlet was removed, you got rewarded for each path completed. I just did 3 paths and only got completion rewards. I should have gotten 3 chest.... Explanation would be great.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

Scottryan said:

You got the correct amount. The theoretical limit for anybody to have run the Gauntlet, including all iterations, is 3 times.
    Makes since. I only did it once and got 2 keys. So a total of 3. Thanks for the info
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    -got the answer.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Scottryan said:

that is not true on 3. As I know some who did it 1st time and 2nd time and still got 2 keys. So once again kabam got it wrong. Why am I not shocked
  • James_LebeauJames_Lebeau Posts: 7
    Just a concern raised, if i used the key, and exit the GG and not yet completed, what happened to my key? Can i use it again?
  • FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    So I did it once before it went away and then I’ve now got 1 key in the mail…? Shouldn’t I have 2 keys in the mail? Cus that would then make a total of 3 times..? Or am I completely misunderstanding what is going on?
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Never did any part of gauntlet. Got 2 keys. Is this correct?