**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Parry Issue??? [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• Can we plz get a fix on this before 5.4 drops. With the pi of the champs we will be taking significant block damage
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Also the parry for Thor Ragnarok is broken! After the first time he parries, he is unable to trigger it for the rest of the fight. Can you look into that too? Thanks!
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    @Kabam Wolf what’s the news?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly. Thanks so much for all the info.
    Thanks
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    Thanks for getting on this so quickly, it’s very much appreciated!!
    @Kabam Wolf how much longer it’s been 2 days since u said a fix was coming. This is my top champ I’m definitely gonna need her for 5.4 and to finish uncollected level of event quest
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    I used her yesterday and parry happened for me every time, where it wasn’t before. Try and see what happens. Maybe thebfix was applied ok the back end. I also received an email closing the case (I opened a support ticket).
    I’ve been checking here cuz I don’t get hit against the old champs but the new ones like modok and taskmaster I get hit just cuz I haven’t figured them out yet. But I don’t want to waste my energy on going to fight TM or modok just to find out it’s not working still. U know what I mean
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Mattcox. This issue is now fixed, as of Friday. You should be all set. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.