**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is neutralize working as it supposed to in battlegrounds?

I'm not sure but I heard or saw somewhere that neutralize now works as it's supposed to in battlegrounds, but I used my rintrah, it didn't work. I don't see an update either. Please someone let me know if it's working or not.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It's not working rn but the patch arriving at some point in the next 24 hours will fix it
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    B_Rat said:

I'm not sure but I heard or saw somewhere that neutralize now works as it's supposed to in battlegrounds, but I used my rintrah, it didn't work. I don't see an update either. Please someone let me know if it's working or not.

They promised it to be fixed with the new update, currently bugged.
  • Options
    B_RatB_Rat Posts: 43
    Cool. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Still not working
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!! and it's just frustrating not knowing when it'll decide to just FAIL and you can't properly counter because when you think it'll work as intended it doesn't! i can't count how many times it has cost me a round or match.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!! and it's just frustrating not knowing when it'll decide to just FAIL and you can't properly counter because when you think it'll work as intended it doesn't! i can't count how many times it has cost me a round or match.

in what scenario did it not work?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Did you update? Whom were you fighting and also, if you hit them with a neutralize when they're at 9charges and neutralize is not up , they'll get the armour
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Neutralize up. Still get amror up
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

Neutralize up. Still get amror up

Video?