**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input Issues Return/Amplified?

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yes, this old thing.

As of the Wednesday patch, I'm now enjoying watching the following while playing MCOC:

1) Getting slapped in the face while trying to parry
2) Standing still while pressing the special button
3) Delays in dashing forward and backwards

If we're going to go through all this again, please let me know so I can hang up my account.

I play on an iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16.2. This is happening to me in the following game formats:

- Alliance Quest
- Event Quest
- Side Quest
- Battlegrounds
- Alliance War

Thanks...?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    My iPad mini (6th gen 2021) is with the game. The closest thing I have to a problem is if I didn't close the app, say I opened in the morning did some aq then took it to work, the app is still open in the background so when I open it at home you get the timed out screen - then the game play is bad.

So i always force close it and open again, no problems in a single fight of a 4 hour arena grind to waste away the evening
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    The good thing is consistency with the same issues. But terrible to have to endure. Push the AI past sp2 and tell them to keep running at you as you try to bait, get you to the corner, you slip, they get sp3 fight over. Oh, and as soon as the power bar fills to 3 bars, the speed at which it activates is incredibly fast, which proves it's designed to behave this way. Not even just a parry problem anymore. I look up to see if they have an unblockable I missed because it happens so often. I can't dex enough to get away from specials that travel reasonably far. The game crashed on me 4x yesterday. I got the wrong end of things bringing in Apoc to the gauntlet, they recognize in my ticket there is an issue but to my knowledge that hasn't been communcatied to the community at large.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Yes to everything mentioned above. I've also noticed when trying to hit my special my attacker will perform a dash attack instead. Also had the AI throw a special while it was still knocked down in BG.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Loading icon appears very often and stays for like 5 seconds. After selecting champion for Battlegrounds defense, leveling up or using items on champs. Sometimes game froze for 1-2 seconds during fight.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Lost 2 of my attackers already in AW bc of dropped inputs and abnormal ai behavior (storm throwing sp2 in the middle of my combo)don't even wanna continue for fear of losing my last attacker and feeding kills to the other alliance. This is crazy.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    My favorite is still when you parry go to heavy and your champ dashes back.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    I’m going to pile onto my own post here, as I just ran into something else. My heavies are getting parried by the AI. This isn’t supposed to happen, with the exception of stand your ground mastery.
    Renaxqq said:

Loading icon appears very often and stays for like 5 seconds. After selecting champion for Battlegrounds defense, leveling up or using items on champs. Sometimes game froze for 1-2 seconds during fight.

I’ve seen this too. It’s not the connection interruption symbol, it’s the white spinning one and it prevents me from inputting anywhere on the screen.
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Does someone from Kabam want to restart my Arena streak? I CBF to do it at this point. This is out of control.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    It’s atrocious in war and AQ. You might get a couple good fights followed by some Barely playable ones. You never know when it will hit. 😞
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Renaxqq said:

I’ve seen this too. It’s not the connection interruption symbol, it’s the white spinning one and it prevents me from inputting anywhere on the screen.
    Exactly! That's the loading icon I was talking about!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Same. It's very costly for me in war. Especially because I accidentally parry with Vaylk and get caught in the corner.
  • FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Having this issue as well
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    It’s constant dropped inputs. And just when you think you got it. Bam a 5 combo to the face.
    @Kabam Jax it would be greatly appreciated if the team can weigh in here with all of the new input issues players are facing.