**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bann

KjjjjjcarrrKjjjjjcarrr Posts: 4
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey you ban my account my mail id is bimlathakur007@gmail.com just un bann my ac
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Why did you get ban?
  • Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    Use google translate your not making much sense
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

Don't now a I hand over my ac to someone after I login my ac now I am checking its ban

Old excuse.
  • Options
    Lol you want my attion
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    They don’t ban accounts for no reason. Sounds like you a shared your account with someone which is very much against the rules and could explain the ban.
    Regardless, absolutely nothing can be done on the forums and you’re just wasting time here. Open up a ticket with support.

https://kabam.com/support/
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited January 2023

I didn't use any mod and you bann my account if didn't un bann my account they I will defenatly created more hack id

Threats...seriously!?!?!? I'm sure executive leaders at Kabam are meeting right now to figure out what to do if they dont un-ban your account and you cheat again. :D

Yeah, looks like Kabam did the right thing here.
  • Options
    These Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.