**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Baron Zemo crushed my morale

2»

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited January 2023

I didn't have trouble with Zemo. Absorbing man gave me a much harder time. I actually had to read his abilities and come back with Torch.

You saw a mystic and you read the abilities BEFORE using torch? Didn't even know that was an option
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I didn't have trouble with Zemo. Absorbing man gave me a much harder time. I actually had to read his abilities and come back with Torch.

You saw a mystic and you read the abilities BEFORE using torch? Didn't even know that was an option
    I didn't bring torch originally. I had a good team for the path nodes and figured I could get the boss with whatever champs I brought as per usual. Lost all my champs to incinerate and pierce and decided to read his abilities lol. Redid the path and got the easy solo with Torch.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Torch/Doom combo took down AM without a lot of trouble. Zemo was another story - need to bring a better counter next time.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    It was certainly nice not having to use revives for any EQ for a long time, but those days are gone. These TB bosses after spending up to 30 minutes grinding through one lane is pleasant (sarcasm intended).
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    I tried AV and it worked for me. Down him in 41secs.
    https://youtu.be/13ePxQN4WYg
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

I watched YouTube video on AM and brought a 5* HT, gotta keep those flames on him or he regens like crazy. I was able to take him out with 1 revive, I had dex fail me and he took me out in a few hits the 1st fight lol.

• GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    I agree somewhat while I am struggling with zemo I will make sure I will explore cavalier need the rewards. I have not struggled so much for a very long time, that taunt debuff is rubbish. And doesn't make the attack very creative.
    The annoying thing is kabams useless attempt at designing the game around niche champs. What happen to the a many ways to skin a pig. Game design shouldn't be so restrictive. While people like a competitive challenge.
    I was averaging 150hits per champ to the boss on maps 5 and 6 that's uncool and a tad too long, and boring imo. Because the rewards are good I completed but I am never buying units to finish eq quest sorry. Exploration outta the question this month on thronebreaker maybe next month
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Gave me a hard time too. Then i read nodes, and came back with chavez. 🤣🤣
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★

I tried AV and it worked for me. Down him in 41secs.
    https://youtu.be/13ePxQN4WYg

That’s who I used on my completion run, although had to finish fight with Crossbones bc I messed up at about 30 percent left.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Red Mag and White Mag both good for this fight. By the way, you can try Shang Chi too, his MLLLM combo inflicts stun even onto block so you can knock him down by a heavy.

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Here's an option I don't think I've seen others say yet. Even in a sloppy fight Omega Red had it.
    https://youtu.be/ZokJUcUj99c
  • I can't even finish cav eq zemo just wipes my team, idk maybe I suck
  • Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    edited January 2023
    I soloed Zemo with red Mags and Absorbing Man with Void. The latter was super cheesy. Got the solo on Zemo 4-5 times.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    This is the first time I have been able to stretch my legs on some content. My roster is quite large so I find myself having a hard time trying to use them everywhere. This EQ gives me a place to do that for now. Takes a little longer though.
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Absorbing man I found pretty easy with torch or void. Zemo kicked my butt a lot until I got the hang of the nodes and abilities. Who really spanked me was ATTUMA on 3.2 path C. Didn’t remember having any issues back when he was released in event quest. His thorns killed me even with champs like sorc supreme and bwcv that thought did energy attacks. Destroyed my apoc and bishop Don’t have namor Anybody else struggle with that guy? What’s the best counter?
    Did plow thru at cost of 3 champs then just solo’d abs man but he was the toughest for me that quest.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    In my opinion Baron Zemo is a horrible fight, if you go in blindly and dont plan for him. The only difference if you need to make sure you have a plan specifically for him and hes not bad at all. 1st time i get wrecked. After that it was easy