**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• What is going in with the server
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    For those players over 2 years. Did you guys receive the avenger on call title again. Cause i did last year and did not receive the seasoned summoner. Maybe they did a error and are trying to fix it with an emergency maintenance. Or their server flat out crash
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Virux wrote: »
    Oh look, a thread about the servers down. Haven’t seen one of these in, oh, 2 seconds.
    Shut up. Either brood with be or go somewhere else. Sorry I’m just really pissed right now
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Excellent kickoff of their 3rd anniversary . Kudos the anniversary gift was "YOU HAVE BEEN KABAMED" .
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Fantastic way of gifting us. Kabam want to make it known how much they appreciate us, first step (and our favourite ;) a server down and of course, we must remember to check OUR connection right? Can't wait to eventually log in after a few hours and get a 4 star Howard the Duck slammed in my face. Bit insulting considering that's how I'm gifted for playing this game for almost 3 years. I guess the 5 star version was too OP for us 'noobs.' Am I right Kabam?
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    The title made me LOL! I was like, dang you work wifi!!!!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @DarkestDestroyer the massive inconvenience of the servers being down that's what
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Umm this is not good guys! You had us excites for a hot minute! Now??? And if this goes on and we miss calender rewards as well as other events?????
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @DarkestDestroyer the massive inconvenience of the servers being down that's what

Why? Because you have to wait 10 minute to buy your crystal or start the arena?

Just wait 10 minutes.

I would love to see what you did if a bus was late 😂
    Fantastic way of gifting us. Kabam want to make it known how much they appreciate us, first step (and our favourite ;) a server down and of course, we must remember to check OUR connection right? Can't wait to eventually log in after a few hours and get a 4 star Howard the Duck slammed in my face. Bit insulting considering that's how I'm gifted for playing this game for almost 3 years. I guess the 5 star version was too OP for us 'noobs.' Am I right Kabam?
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    Game is down cuz they figured out they were shelling out 5* Shards in 1-2* arena. They fix things that cost them right away.
  • yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    server is down and i purchase the dollar crystal and i never go it what a bummer
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited December 2017
    Amazing. Kabam releases the event and doesn't prep the server. Where's all that money going I spend in this game?
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    @Virux a lot of people had their connection drop when everyone dashed to get the $1 Crystal, even some who weren’t getting it
    @Virux I always knew Kabam had favourites!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Wow, kids really don't understand how servers work
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Hey everyone stop logging in for a couple minutes so I can get mine. K thx.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm from Mars, I checked my Martian network as well, it is up and running fine (not my network problem)

Jokes aside, LOL, same thing happened to me, as soon as I bought 1 crystal, and then it said problem connecting to network, pls check your connection ...

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    We should be able to buy a second one because of this...lol ;)