**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ukraine language in the game🇺🇦

HimarsHimars Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everybody 👍 would like to ask you dear kabam to add the Ukraine language in our lovely game marvel contest of champions. Thank you very much 💪🇺🇦
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ГоцулГоцул Posts: 15

The game has Russian language and English language for Eurasian countries. Adding such a language is a waste of time, kabam has problems and more important bugs.

What does the russian language have to do with Ukraine?
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    Valik said:

The game has Russian language and English language for Eurasian countries. Adding such a language is a waste of time, kabam has problems and more important bugs.

They have a lot of bugs. They even fix bugs in different languages. So i don't think it's a problem for them
    I'm talking about game errors and not language errors. I think it's better to focus on them.
  • XtranceXtrance Posts: 20

China, Asian countries, European countries know Russian, English, Chinese but they don't know Ukrainian.
    Know russian? 😅😅😅😅😅
  • HimarsHimars Posts: 5

Valik said:

They have a lot of bugs. They even fix bugs in different languages. So i don't think it's a problem for them
    I'm talking about game errors and not language errors. I think it's better to focus on them.</blockquote
    What about Netherlands? They have half of populatoin Ukraine, but they have their language in a game!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Why do most of the posters have single digit posts?
    edited January 2023
    Xtrance said:

China, Asian countries, European countries know Russian, English, Chinese but they don't know Ukrainian.
    Know russian? 😅😅😅😅😅
    yes, no less than Chinese. But I play in English and am satisfied.
  • HimarsHimars Posts: 5

Xtrance said:

Know russian? 😅😅😅😅😅
    Here we don't speak about you, we have a lot of people from Ukraine playing this game, so, thank you for your time, have a good one

Ukraine, Belarus, China, Russia, Asian countries, European countries know Russian, English, Chinese but they don't know Ukrainian. Doing something special for a small country is a waste of time kabam. I would like then that each country in Europe would have its own language, but it's not worth it.
    A small country))) Ukraine is the largest country in Europe with a population of 40 million. The Dutch language is there, even though the population is 17 million. Why can't there be a Ukrainian language?
    Unfortunately, Ukraine does not belong to Europe, it is more related to Russia, Belarus and Asian countries. And there 90% of the population speaks English and Russian. But in the game, many countries without a language play like that ...
  • GuardGuard Posts: 3

Xtrance said:

Know russian? 😅😅😅😅😅
    in your previous post you indicated that you use a translator, let's not invent fables, I think this discussion is for more responsible people, but I wish you good luck
  • ГоцулГоцул Posts: 15

Ukraine, Belarus, China, Russia, Asian countries, European countries know Russian, English, Chinese but they don't know Ukrainian. Doing something special for a small country is a waste of time kabam. I would like then that each country in Europe would have its own language, but it's not worth it.
    A small country))) Ukraine is the largest country in Europe with a population of 40 million. The Dutch language is there, even though the population is 17 million. Why can't there be a Ukrainian language?
    Unfortunately, Ukraine does not belong to Europe, it is more related to Russia, Belarus and Asian countries. And there 90% of the population speaks English and Russian. But in the game, many countries without a language play like that ...

Where is Asia and where is Ukraine, open the world map, Ukraine is in the center of Europe, first look and then write nonsense

Where is Asia and where is Ukraine, open the world map, Ukraine is in the center of Europe, first look and then write nonsense
    I didn’t say that they were nearby, but I said that they speak these languages ​​more often there
  • APTbOM2015APTbOM2015 Posts: 5
    edited January 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra is it possible to add Ukrainian localization in the near future?
    Guard said:

Xtrance said:

Know russian? 😅😅😅😅😅
    in your previous post you indicated that you use a translator, let's not invent fables, I think this discussion is for more responsible people, but I wish you good luck
    yes, that's right. I do not know English well, so I indicated that I play everything exactly in English. Therefore, I would like for each country in Europe to make its own language
  • WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22

Dude, it sounds like you’re… russian. 🤨🐽

no, i'm from greece

why should your language be? but mine is not?